The demise of Forest

ladyram

A few stats from the games...

Forest had 22 shots against Yeovil with only four on target. We had 19 against Birmingham with nine on target.

Both sides had 73% pass success.

We made 412 passes, Forest 395.

Forest played 74 long balls, we played 57.

We had 54% possession to Forest's 53%

Forest made 21 tackles, we made 8! (that's quite telling - not aggressive enough?)

Yeovil had 17 shots, Birmingham had 11 - both Yeovil and Birmingham had the same number of shots on target.

Just a few stats, in comparison to our game against Yeovil though...

We had 36 shots, 7 on target. 82% pass success with 593 passes, 79 long balls - 19 tackles (bit better)... Yeovil had 8 shots but hit 4 on target. We also had 68% of the possession.

Results aside, the stats sway in our direction... slightly.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few stats from the games...

Forest had 22 shots against Yeovil with only four on target. We had 19 against Birmingham with nine on target.

Both sides had 73% pass success.

We made 412 passes, Forest 395.

Forest played 74 long balls, we played 57.

We had 54% possession to Forest's 53%

Forest made 21 tackles, we made 8! (that's quite telling - not aggressive enough?)

Yeovil had 17 shots, Birmingham had 11 - both Yeovil and Birmingham had the same number of shots on target.

Just a few stats, in comparison to our game against Yeovil though...

We had 36 shots, 7 on target. 82% pass success with 593 passes, 79 long balls - 19 tackles (bit better)... Yeovil had 8 shots but hit 4 on target. We also had 68% of the possession.

Results aside, the stats sway in our direction... slightly.

You missed one - Yeovil only scored once against Forest.

******* hell they all come crawling out now. Spent around 10 million this season and aren't in the top 2, well done!

And also, this season's total against Yeovil:

Yeovil 4-4 Forest

Yeovil 2-6 Derby

Top two is done and dusted. We've spent money but so have Leicester and QPR (more than us I think).

Can't see either Forest or Derby missing out on the play-offs either...collision is inevitable

Top two is done and dusted. We've spent money but so have Leicester and QPR (more than us I think).

Can't see either Forest or Derby missing out on the play-offs either...collision is inevitable

I disagree, I think 2nd place is there for the taking.

If Derby beat QPR then that will really stir things up... 

Along with Forests up and coming fixtures, some of which are quite tricky (pardon the pun).

Leicester (H)

Burnley (A)

after the Huddersfield away match... if they don't lose to either of those then play offs - at least I reckon.

However, some other tricky away fixtures... Ipswich, Boro ........ oh and yes, Derby! ;)

Oh heck, they still got to go to QPR.... blimey, in for an interesting few weeks you guys.

Derby still to go to Burnley, Reading, Ipswich, Sheff Weds, Leeds, Boro... they look the toughest of the lot...?  :ph34r:

Surely its 33.3333333% as there are only three options....?

Edit: I googled it, I feel stupid

My dad thought it was a 1:3 chance as well. And he's a proper scientist. He now feels stupid too. So touché stoners.

But my Dad doesn't like football, an if he did he'd be a reading fan. So he is stupid anyway.

i think we have actually made a profit this season, so technically we haven't spent money.

oh just seen your logo, i guess you mean we spent money as in forest.

ignore me if you are a forest fan

Archived