The demise of Forest

ladyram

Here we go then

I've paid all three... I've paid £20 to each, seeing as you battered us at your place, and the 20 point difference

Amount: £ 20.00

Date: 05/05/2014 11:34 AM

Transaction #: {96C55037-6DA8-74E1-9287-BCEAFEA473F2} - See more at: https://leukaemialymphomaresearch.org.uk/civicrm/contribute/transact?_qf_ThankYou_display=true&qfKey=8a68bed82f7aa4cb5441c9e6f77334bf_938#sthash.Xu9pdfGZ.dpuf

Transaction Reference: 15-2-5509700 Amount: £20.00 Transaction Time: 2014-05-05 10:15:22 GMT Auth Code: AUTH CODE:005601 Card Number: **** 8742 Card Expiry Date: 06/2016 Card Issue (if applicable): Order Reference: 74474 Result: 1 Message:

Return to the Teenage Cancer Trust home page.

Thank you for donating

Thank you Mr foster for your donation of £20.00

Our reference: b8f4f5d1-8ef1-40ae-b919-a332abdc6174

Your Transaction ID: 3365609620

To see how your donation could make a difference, find out more about Age UK and the work we do.

Well done a nice thing to do

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we go then

I've paid all three... I've paid £20 to each, seeing as you battered us at your place, and the 20 point difference

Amount: £ 20.00 

Date: 05/05/2014 11:34 AM

Transaction #: {96C55037-6DA8-74E1-9287-BCEAFEA473F2} - See more at: https://leukaemialymphomaresearch.org.uk/civicrm/contribute/transact?_qf_ThankYou_display=true&qfKey=8a68bed82f7aa4cb5441c9e6f77334bf_938#sthash.Xu9pdfGZ.dpuf

Transaction Reference: 15-2-5509700 Amount: £20.00 Transaction Time: 2014-05-05 10:15:22 GMT Auth Code: AUTH CODE:005601 Card Number: **** 8742 Card Expiry Date: 06/2016 Card Issue (if applicable):   Order Reference: 74474 Result: 1 Message:

Return to the Teenage Cancer Trust home page.

Thank you for donating

Thank you Mr foster for your donation of £20.00

Our reference: b8f4f5d1-8ef1-40ae-b919-a332abdc6174

Your Transaction ID: 3365609620

To see how your donation could make a difference, find out more about Age UK and the work we do.

Good man! :)

How nervous are you lads then??

Got to say you are favourites to go up, certainly the strongest side of the four.

The play offs do make the end of season very much more interesting, for almost everyone.

As you'll know it's stomach churning stuff, we can't be favourites? not with all those ex prem Qpr players

Got to say you are favourites to go up, certainly the strongest side of the four.

The play offs do make the end of season very much more interesting, for almost everyone.

I'm not nervous. Just going to enjoy the occasion. Feeling good about our club at the moment and that won't change if we lose. I'm in party mode!!

If we win then it'll be an exciting summer. If we lose then we can have a break but are still on a high based on McClaren's record here.

The pressure will probably be on next season if we stay down. Right now it's just an enjoyable ride. Compared to recent years this is proper fun.

Honestly, I don't care, we came third, thats what counts, the play-offs is just the FL playing circus master and getting a bung from wembley seat money and sky so they can pay off someone else.

I think on form we are expected to be favourites, however QPR and Wigan cannot be taken lightly at all.  Sooner have QPR if we get past Brighton, and that is not a given as they will be well fired up as we did the double over them.

And well done on the charity donations,

I don't think there have been they many 3rd place teams that have accumulated this many points or been as good as Derby this season...

Off the top of my head I can only think of Wolves (2002) Ipswich Town around 2005 and West Ham United when they finished behind Reading and Soton who genuinely looked like an automatic promotion team for much of the season.

We have a much better team, better manager, better tactics and better football than the last time we finished 3rd with 84 points. 

Our +32 GD is insane...

It will be a travesty if we lose to Brighton, who lets face it, are pretty lucky to be where they are.

But playoffs are playoffs...

I'll be genuinely shocked if we lose to Brighton over two legs, but I won't sit around and cry about it. We've had a fabulous season and if we don't go up there is no reason we can't have another one next season.

Honestly, I don't care, we came third, thats what counts, the play-offs is just the FL playing circus master and getting a bung from wembley seat money and sky so they can pay off someone else.

I think on form we are expected to be favourites, however QPR and Wigan cannot be taken lightly at all.  Sooner have QPR if we get past Brighton, and that is not a given as they will be well fired up as we did the double over them.

And well done on the charity donations,

QPR certainly have the potential to pull it out of the bag over three games and Wigan have a very strong side who may have pushed for automatic promotion if Rosler had been in charge over the full season.

You deserve to go up as you finished third and it is a travesty that Brighton have an equal chance despite being average for a good bit of the season.

I could see you acquitting yourselves very well if you go up and surviving comfortably with some sensible spending as well.

Good effort Tiger, hat tipped (if I wore one).

Rams are in bonus territory for me. Had an amazing season... Plus beating Forest 5-0 made it even sweeter... For me, if promotion happens it happens but won't be wrist slashing if it don't.

Bottom line is, Derby are in a solid position, well run and are playing good football, so all good.

A damned sight more nervous than last time. This season I would have settled for being the side that sneaked into the playoffs under the radar, so there's still, in my mind, a sense of slight over-achievement. Saying that, we have played some lovely stuff under pressure at times.

I'm confident of seeing off Rainbow United over two legs but QPR & Wigan would be favourites at Wembley for me. Whatever happens I for one will be very proud of the lads for a great season with some excellent football. If we don't go up I think Schteve will have a bit more tinkering to do but there's no reason why we can't have a tilt at the title...

No nerves, really looking forward to the games v Brighton. If we go up then its going to be 33,000 every week in the Prem with a great coaching set up, sensible owners and a decent bunch of young players.....if we don't, it'll be 28,000 as we win the Championship instead.....win, win!

Archived