The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FOREST FANS

"https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-PZijoOR5R54/Un5gNFsMfxI/AAAAAAAAKxc/p-yDD50rf4k/s288/know-your-place-and-shut-your-face" alt="know-your-place-and-shut-your-face">

Can't wait to see twitter over the coming days and some forest calling us tinpot because we let the away go to general sale....

Can't wait to see twitter over the coming days and some forest calling us tinpot because we let the away go to general sale....

Forest really deserve to be in the playoffs - they should be awarded extra points just by having a decent away following - like their huge 950 to Leeds compared to our pitiful 3000 or so.

What's the swing since Mac took over? About 30 points? 

Two things stood out for me tonight, firstly a conversation on MoTD that the teams who went down had no consistency from the top, no coherent plan.

Secondly having had a look on the florist board there are comments about there being big money to spend close season and simultaneously there being a reliance on a smaller squad and bringing youth players in. Talk about the fringe players being good enough and talk about needing a clear out, talk about the first teamers being good enough and talk about them being injury prone and not quite up to it.

From which I conclude florist will do nowt while Flaky Fawaz the Fridge magnate is in charge. Just a thought.

Anyway mind the chasm.

Just thought id say good luck for the playoffs, although obviously I wont be cheering you on. Terrific season and your my favourites (and the bookies) to win. Think you will probably stay up aswell as the PL isn't all that these days. Some poor teams in there. See you doing a Soton or Swansea if you do make it.

Us? Clear out the deadwood and hope to keep as many of the good young players as possible. Some terrific up and coming talents in Paterson, Lascelles, Darlow, Osbourne and amongst the academy. Pearce needs to get these amongst the established first teamers and experienced players like Reid..

Me? Il be back in the Uk middle of May, so plenty of time to sit down and watch the playoffs without obvious heartbreak.. Pretty chuffed we didn't make it as the current first 11 had no chance.

Roll on the World Cup and some decent football.

Just thought id say good luck for the playoffs, although obviously I wont be cheering you on. Terrific season and your my favourites (and the bookies) to win. Think you will probably stay up aswell as the PL isn't all that these days. Some poor teams in there. See you doing a Soton or Swansea if you do make it.

Us? Clear out the deadwood and hope to keep as many of the good young players as possible. Some terrific up and coming talents in Paterson, Lascelles, Darlow, Osbourne and amongst the academy. Pearce needs to get these amongst the established first teamers and experienced players like Reid..

Me? Il be back in the Uk middle of May, so plenty of time to sit down and watch the playoffs without obvious heartbreak.. Pretty chuffed we didn't make it as the current first 11 had no chance.

Roll on the World Cup and some decent football.

Ta, but it's 50:50 we go up or not for me.

Like froggy says, keep your head down and get home safe. Forest fans are ugly enough without disfiguring wounds. 

Bit harsh, iv taken out the letters FOREST shaved into the back of my head   :lol:

Still got the Physco shirt though

Don't worry dawny the play offs are a lottery only the luckiest team win them. That's what I got told on here anyway

Something something make your own luck something?

Don't worry dawny the play offs are a lottery only the luckiest team win them. That's what I got told on here anyway

You can only win the lottery with a ticket got ours where's yours.............

Right then..

The bets situation.

@ June 15 i had 3 x £10 bets with:

Animalistic Ram

Scott 129

Ambitious

Ambitious chose Teenage Cancer trust

Can the other two let me know who they want donations to please.

Give me a couple of days to sort out payments and evidence.

Here we go then

I've paid all three... I've paid £20 to each, seeing as you battered us at your place, and the 20 point difference

Amount: £ 20.00 

Date: 05/05/2014 11:34 AM

Transaction #: {96C55037-6DA8-74E1-9287-BCEAFEA473F2} - See more at: https://leukaemialymphomaresearch.org.uk/civicrm/contribute/transact?_qf_ThankYou_display=true&qfKey=8a68bed82f7aa4cb5441c9e6f77334bf_938#sthash.Xu9pdfGZ.dpuf

Transaction Reference: 15-2-5509700 Amount: £20.00 Transaction Time: 2014-05-05 10:15:22 GMT Auth Code: AUTH CODE:005601 Card Number: **** 8742 Card Expiry Date: 06/2016 Card Issue (if applicable):   Order Reference: 74474 Result: 1 Message:

Return to the Teenage Cancer Trust home page.

Thank you for donating

Thank you Mr foster for your donation of £20.00

Our reference: b8f4f5d1-8ef1-40ae-b919-a332abdc6174

Your Transaction ID: 3365609620

To see how your donation could make a difference, find out more about Age UK and the work we do.

Archived