The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair to em we had a terrible tsunami in Bournemouth today, must have been hell to try and keep it on the ground like the superstars of world football try to do. :blink:

From their 'Play-off Permutations' Thread

I was gutted, but I don't think it was a disaster. In our current form would you really want to play Derby? They've won 4 on the bounce, and I fancy them to win their final two and the play-offs. They're the form team, they're in third, they will play a side who has been inconsistent all year in 6th.

I was apprehensive, but the play-offs can cause an upset.

I think we've dodged a bullet - I'll be happy to not play them next season in all honesty.
--------------------------------

You make them sound like Real Madrid. "http://www.forestforum.co.uk/images/smilies/lol" title="Laugh" alt="lol">

They've lost 11 times this season, mostly to teams in the top half of the table. Yes they have some good players (most of whom are on loan) and have been very fortunate with injuries, but they really aren't anything special. The best team this season have been Leicester, and we took four points off them. A lesser team like Derby are beatable.

----------------------

Inaccurate on several counts, I'd say.

Archived