The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fairly sure that a journo tweeted earlier that Billy was sacked yesterday, and they were just delaying the announcement until the Warnock deal was sorted. Now they have clearly made the big 'Billy gone' announcement, so that would infer that Warnock had been appointed. Yet now, Gary Brazil is in charge and Nat Jackson hasn't seen any sign of Colin.

Does that mean that Fawaz has decided to save a bit of time and sacked Warnock already? :D

I'm fairly sure that a journo tweeted earlier that Billy was sacked yesterday, and they were just delaying the announcement until the Warnock deal was sorted. Now they have clearly made the big 'Billy gone' announcement, so that would infer that Warnock had been appointed. Yet now, Gary Brazil is in charge and Nat Jackson hasn't seen any sign of Colin.

Does that mean that Fawaz has decided to save a bit of time and sacked Warnock already? :D

You sure it wasn't Alan Brazil, Warnocks' talksport radio colleague?

Paperwork issues holding up the appointment talksport said earlier. Sounds like ******** to me. That chimp better cancel his holidays and bank on some serious overtime if they **** up appointing Colin.

Paperwork issues holding up the appointment talksport said earlier. Sounds like ******** to me. That chimp better cancel his holidays and bank on some serious overtime if they **** up appointing Colin.

Which Chimp - there's a whole forest full of them in West Bridgford

Archived