The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you actually confident for next week considering our recent form and performances as well as the fact we have key players missing?

We've actually played well the last couple of games, just hasn't fallen right. If we keep playing that way someone will be in for a tonking. If we get the first goal I think we'd relax and grab a couple more... Failing that we could always start showering the pitch in coffee cups and get someone sent off for a helping hand...

You're being ripped off mate .... I get paid a tenner for every game I attend

So what are you going to do with the £20 you've made over the last decade?

It will be an interesting encounter on Saturday, I don't want a draw. It does nothing for me, I want the cup back.

And by the by, I don't Forest have been playing as badly as let on. It's not like Doncaster dominated them and they were lucky to get a point, same with their match against Middlesbrough too.

They're still a capable side, I think we will field by far the stronger team come Saturday and we'll be the ones expected to get a result - however, I feel if we don't grab an early goal or it gets to half-time 0-0 then we'll be wondering whether this goalscoring drought, where seemingly the ball just doesn't want to go into the goal is actually a gypsy curse and doubting ourselves further.

Saying that, I'm fairly confident we'll win. Bamford and Ward to start please. Ward loves playing against Forest and Bamford will be no doubt looking to impress.

Good ol Burnsy has been at it again..

He says the best way to beat Derby is to pile the pressure on and target our 'leaky defence'

Absolutely correct kenny, bang on the money again!

He's just reverted back to his 'youth' - it was certainly leaky when that fat hoofer was part of it.

Good ol Burnsy has been at it again..

He says the best way to beat Derby is to pile the pressure on and target our 'leaky defence'

Absolutely correct kenny, bang on the money again!

Apparently 2 men up front rather than 1 doubles your chance of scoring! 

The sad thing is that this guy actually gets paid for writing this sh1te. I could get my dog to pen an article as intelligent as this guy.

It will be an interesting encounter on Saturday, I don't want a draw. It does nothing for me, I want the cup back.

And by the by, I don't Forest have been playing as badly as let on. It's not like Doncaster dominated them and they were lucky to get a point, same with their match against Middlesbrough too.

They're still a capable side, I think we will field by far the stronger team come Saturday and we'll be the ones expected to get a result - however, I feel if we don't grab an early goal or it gets to half-time 0-0 then we'll be wondering whether this goalscoring drought, where seemingly the ball just doesn't want to go into the goal is actually a gypsy curse and doubting ourselves further.

Saying that, I'm fairly confident we'll win. Bamford and Ward to start please. Ward loves playing against Forest and Bamford will be no doubt looking to impress.

A sensible post; we did not play well at all against Doncaster though but they were pretty poor as well and the draw was about right. We did play well at Middlesbrough and deserved a point at least even though we had to cheat to get our goal! Wigan at home we did fall apart but they would beat most teams at the moment and Burnley away was pretty shambolic even though we responded well and could have nicked a point on another day. So a mixed bunch but we are capable of more.

Davies should be able to get the team up for it and it probably will be a close game either way.

We are slowly selling out! We are releasing tickets to season ticket holders who have attended so many games and not everyone wants to go (expensive prices, TV and fear of losing) but we will sell out this week.

Archived