The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the hostility ?

You guys sure have got it on you tonight. You won right?

Not hostility, just fed up of you not listening and asking questions we have all answered.

At the end of the day, you only complain about injuries when it suits you, billy has spent millions assembling a squad and you are still under performing.

Just admit were better than you and you will sleep better.

Haha you wouldn't be able to find a more odious football manager on the planet than Billy.

Such a hideous character.

His excuses are terrible - Burnley caught Forest at their worst... That's classic.

I haven't listened to a Billy interview for ages. What a cock he is. Take nothing from Burnley, then give a long series of excuses.

No hostility mate. you're the one trolling a Derby forum making excuses for your expensively assembled team being 6 points behind your impoverished neighbours at the business end of the season... :D

I'm not trolling. Come on here got a bit of banter and discussion about forest.

I believe our position is what it should be. There's larger built should that cost a lot more money and on PL wages that shod be higher than us.

Your lot are doing very well and better than I expected. Even your manager thinks so.

It's not really an excuse it's a fact.

If you had 7 first teamers out would it effect your performance or results ?

Just run through your starting 11 and give us the transfer fees and when they were signed.

I'll give you a small example

Cohen injured

Fox in

Do you feel sorry for big spending Liverpool when they're missing Gerrard?

You had the money. You chose to spunk it on Cox and Henderson. Paterson cost you a million? Abdoun, Djebbour? Freebies?

You've got more depth than about 22 teams.

Run through your team please?

Money and when they signed. I see two January signings? Are they back up for back up? Is that what they were bought for?

I believe our position is what it should be. There's larger built should that cost a lot more money and on PL wages that shod be higher than us.

Your lot are doing very well and better than I expected. Even your manager thinks so.

He's just being modest and taking the pressure off the team.....something the poison dwarf would do well to learn

What colour jumper will King Bill-eh start wearing now it's getting a bit twitchy??? A nice dark **** brown or a diarrhea yellow???

It's the piss-stained trousers that will gain everybody's attention next.

7 players out that would normally walk into that team

See your lot got lucky again ;)

From the one sane poster on LTLF….

"It's a back four which is better than a back four which had us 7th by Christmas last season, a midfielder with 50 odd international caps and a front four which cost about £5m. Not our strongest team, no, but this is still a disgrace."

It's not really an excuse it's a fact.

If you had 7 first teamers out would it effect your performance or results ?

Your manager has actually BOUGHT IN injured players - how crazy is that? Your club bring this nonsense on themselves, and then they go and have a hissy-fit when things don't work out. Nothing ever changes - for the last ten men years or more you have been a laughing-stock, and the way things are going, nothing is going to change soon.

Nottingham Forest - the gift that keeps on giving.

Fair play stoners. Just got in from the match via the pub and feel like automatic promotion is really on for us now. It just seems a bit galling when forest fans go on about injuries and squads. Our wage bill is tiny compared to yours mate and we've had to scrimp for a few years so forgive us for gloating!

Archived