Away tickets and seating

PrivateDerby

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw on Vicars twitter feed a number of 650 tickets sold, I am assuming that is referring to this Saturday?

Should mean we can sit anyway assuming Blackburn release the whole of the area up.

I am in no position to criticise as I am not going (650mile round trip for me) but 650 out of our 2,500 allocation is poor. We are 4th for goodness sake challenging for the top. Hope the team aren't as apathetic as the fans.

I'm amazed that people still try and hunt our their allocated seats at away matches.

I'm even more amazed that a poster has immediate he fancies hitting a few kids if they have to much fun on saturday.

God bless the modern day football fan. 

I am still here guys just dont post much!

Big day tomorrow for an announcement re South Stand!!

Anyways back on topic...

Yes I still do reserved blocks for every away game. Basically to get all the singers and fans that wish to stand together. Obviously at the back. Thus fan who wish to analyse and watch the game etc can be accomodated too and wont be amongst fans who wish to stand all game.

Just quote name at ticket office. Simple as that.

Private - just come to the back. We are hardly fussed where we stand as fans in there have the same mindset so dont particularly look for their designated seat.

As regards to unreserved seating...

Only two clubs, Barnsley and Huddersfield offer the choice of UR seating prior to ticket sales. On both occasions Derby chose to go for reserved seating. I dont know why as in previous years they said UR was cool. Guessing feedback from supporters clubs etc

On the day if plenty of space, as fans, we make it UR I have found.

Additionally the safety officer of club will make a decision and advise stewards if they are happy on the day to just say to fans sit where you want etc... Each club is different. For me i would like UR at home and away games all the time but not going to happen.

Hope this helps mate...

All aboard the announcement tomorrow!!

Nick

I'm amazed that people still try and hunt our their allocated seats at away matches.

I'm even more amazed that a poster has immediate he fancies hitting a few kids if they have to much fun on saturday.

God bless the modern day football fan. 

It all depends on circumstances.

Barnsley and Bournemouth away were sellouts. If I'd have got to my seat at Barnsley only to find you in it, you would find yourself reported to a steward, because I sure as hell wouldn't have been trying to find the one empty seat amongst 6000 Derby fans.

I don't know what all the talk is about Blackburn having a small attendance...I went yesterday and there was a 25 minute queue for tickets.

"https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1526834_10153753635245445_850569638_n" alt="1526834_10153753635245445_850569638_n.jp">

But then again it was just because the ticket office is fecking *****.

It all depends on circumstances.

Barnsley and Bournemouth away were sellouts. If I'd have got to my seat at Barnsley only to find you in it, you would find yourself reported to a steward, because I sure as hell wouldn't have been trying to find the one empty seat amongst 6000 Derby fans.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Bless

I am in no position to criticise as I am not going (650mile round trip for me) but 650 out of our 2,500 allocation is poor. We are 4th for goodness sake challenging for the top. Hope the team aren't as apathetic as the fans.

I'm making the journey from the smoke... CoYR

Archived