Away tickets and seating

PrivateDerby

Why has unreserved seating gone out the window at away matches? Was alright at the start of the season when our following was sh*te... 

"yeah go where you want mate, unreserved" 

Well not anymore! Fed up of Derby fans walking into the stand, glued to their ticket and prepared to die for their seat, get a grip. Should be first come first serve.

Not knocking anyone, just annoys me and must annoy others. 

What are the alternatives? Can you book certain seats for away games? I'm a stubborn pay on the gater and proud but it seems being one has cocked my day up big time, been getting ***** seats recently and I am not having it!!!  :lol:

Thanks.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha so you are pissed off at those who bother to buy their ticket earlier. What a stupid post.

Make you a deal though - if my ticket is with the idiotic fans who let smoke bombs of for Blackburn on Sat and you are lower down, I will swap with you.

No, I was trying to find out why away matches aren't unreserved any more? Wasn't a problem until our following picked up. Now it's reserved and people are sticking to the seat numbers on the ticket... I did say I wasn't knocking anyone.

Well done for buying early, I have to decide last minute, so it is a problem, unless I want to sit next to the tutters and frowners.

No, I was trying to find out why away matches aren't unreserved any more? Wasn't a problem until our following picked up. Now it's reserved and people are sticking to the seat numbers on the ticket... I did say I wasn't knocking anyone.

Well done for buying early, I have to decide last minute, so it is a problem, unless I want to sit next to the tutters and frowners.

did you go to Lesta?

Exactly!

Only messing, I'm all for selling out but I don't understand why it's no longer unreserved. Just thought someone might know.

I feel you pain, but I'm more worried about the poverty in the 3rd world and the mounting Debt at Forest to be honest.

Archived