were things gone wrong

B4ev6is

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bailey is decent but he is a different player to Eustace, i quite like the idea of bringing Hughes off if the passing game isn't working and bringing on Bailey to play next to Eustace and let Bryson and the wingers do their thing.

Players like Ward and Dawkins are much better when they are chasing on to balls played in front of them rather than trying to take it past three players like they were trying to do against Leicester and Chelsea. 

For me we could give bailey games now and bennet game time too. I think give some freash legs on the pitch but i would look at one or two lads i.think derby should looked at nikkie wells who signed for wigin and scored for them on saturday.

The only thing players should learn of S***** is how to get them selves on good contracts.

Have to disagree; savage is his prime was an example to any your player who wanted a career in football.

He made up for his lack of footballing skills by pure grit, determination and giving 100% whenever he played.

He may have been a tosser, but you can't fault what he achieved in his career, where the majority with his ability have failed.

Once upon a time, there was a team that did this.

But it was a long time ago, during dark times when dwarfs roamed the touchline at a place called Pride Park. The season that followed was even darker, the dwarfs were replaced with amateur stars and the downward spiral continued. 

Your text I could believe in. But the version I've heard had happy middle part with ginger scoring. That version was too extreme to buy eventhough it made great story and bigger anti-climax to the end.

Archived