Leicester

Derbados

We need to treat Leicester as sort of a rivalry. Their fans turn up fired up and get behind the players who then work their socks off. Our fans turn up and chant about how we only dislike Forest

Leicester fan in peace mate aha, don't particularly like derby but some of my family r rams fans so look out for your results in that respect, but at least ur not arrogant nobsss like the forest lot!!-_- ,can't stand them!! But do find it funny how u sang about forest a bit last night where as all we focus on is ourselves and backing our lads, we're Leicester city we're all on our own.:D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leicester fan in peace mate aha, don't particularly like derby but some of my family r rams fans so look out for your results in that respect, but at least ur not arrogant nobsss like the forest lot!! -_- ,can't stand them!! But do find it funny how u sang about forest a bit last night where as all we focus on is ourselves and backing our lads, we're Leicester city we're all on our own. :D

Enjoy your moment in the sunshine.

Why are we talking about Lesta in a Rams thread?

Well I think it might be because the thread is titled 'Leicester' and you played us yesterday.

Or are you trying to maintain this "oh we really aren't bothered about you" thing that you and Forest maintain with your 'love in'?

Basically I would've thought your main rivalry would come from your close proximity to Nottingham. Then maybe other teams close by, like us and maybe the Sheffields. These rivalries are often developed because people have workmates that support these teams. Then rivalries can come from something historical like a particular game or past trouble between fans.

Personally with Leicester over the years, Its Chelsea, Leeds and Forest that we have had the most vitriolic of games, support wise. In fact as a older City fan, the most hate comes from City v Chelsea. (Check out with hard core Chelsea fans who they hate - we are on their short list).

But having said that, what are you lot on about saying you don't care and "it's Leicester's cup final, they're more up for it". I can assure you, no one in Leicester see a Derby game as THE game, but having said that, yes we enjoy playing and beating a relatively local team.

Get off your inverted snoberry horse and recognise that all games are important, not just Derby v Forest

After looking at the stats for this season we have only got 14 points out of our 44 points this season against top half teams. Of the 14 points we have only got 1 point against a top 6 team. Yeovil who sit 23rd in the table have got 3 points against top 6 teams. 

With the upcoming fixtures of Brighton home, Blackburn away, Yeovil home I reckon we have got a few difficult matches.

With recent form the above have done the following most recent first

Brighton WDWLDW

Blackburn DWLDWW

Yeovil WLLLDD

Derby LLLWDW

Just got back from Shitster and jesus christ! Never seen more of an inept bunch of buffoons trying to play football than tonight. I don't know what we were doing but it looked like 11 men in a Zumba class; all running around with no direction waving their arms around (if you haven't been to a Zumba class I reccomend it. I know someone who runs classes so if you're interested  please contact me). Anyway they were all screaming and blaming each other because no one had the testicles to take the game by the scruff of the neck and show some PASSION!!!!!!! Like its only our biggest derby bar Stoke who we never get to play nowadays so at least show you want to be wearing the skin tight white shirt!!! And don't get me started on the brolly wielding, accent conjouring twonk on the sideline who stood there motionless for 90 minutes counting the money gliding into his bank account. God knows what he was shouting but it was probably some Dutch bullshit as the players didnt seem to listen or notice the ginger marsupial on the side. The trauma I suffered tonight makes me never want to leave Spondon again.

The only thing more shocking than our performance tonight was McClaren's hairline :blink: :blink:

#McClarenOut!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I know I had some rants after Nigel had been here a while and we'd suffered RECURRING humiliations. Considering this is the only real blot on McClaren's time here, I have to say your post is ridiculous.

Well I think it might be because the thread is titled 'Leicester' and you played us yesterday.

Or are you trying to maintain this "oh we really aren't bothered about you" thing that you and Forest maintain with your 'love in'?

Basically I would've thought your main rivalry would come from your close proximity to Nottingham. Then maybe other teams close by, like us and maybe the Sheffields. These rivalries are often developed because people have workmates that support these teams. Then rivalries can come from something historical like a particular game or past trouble between fans.

Personally with Leicester over the years, Its Chelsea, Leeds and Forest that we have had the most vitriolic of games, support wise. In fact as a older City fan, the most hate comes from City v Chelsea. (Check out with hard core Chelsea fans who they hate - we are on their short list).

But having said that, what are you lot on about saying you don't care and "it's Leicester's cup final, they're more up for it". I can assure you, no one in Leicester see a Derby game as THE game, but having said that, yes we enjoy playing and beating a relatively local team.

Get off your inverted snoberry horse and recognise that all games are important, not just Derby v Forest

One doth protest too much, you're the one coming on here posting about how you have lots of rivals and don't care about us, then completely hypocritically going and posting on the Leicester v Derby thread that you don't care you have no rivalries (all the while calling yourself 'on our own').

This forum has (apart from one poster) basically only said that this was a massively important game for us and have been bitterly disappointed we lost it.

Get a grip, all the Forest chants are to wind you lot up and you've just proved it works.

One doth protest too much, you're the one coming on here posting about how you have lots of rivals and don't care about us, then completely hypocritically going and posting on the Leicester v Derby thread that you don't care you have no rivalries (all the while calling yourself 'on our own').

This forum has (apart from one poster) basically only said that this was a massively important game for us and have been bitterly disappointed we lost it.

Get a grip, all the Forest chants are to wind you lot up and you've just proved it works.

Oohhhh sensitive.

Believe me my posts are very tongue in cheek and just a bit of a WUM as I sit watching the Chelsea v Hull game.

The love in you have with Forest is done to wind us up????

Be real, it was your little group of 'Teenage casuals' last night who were acting the hard lads last night trying to give it large and spitting hate towards the Family stand.

Oh yeah, one last thing, a big thanks to the comedy show that was your fans trying to in do the big flag at the end. Hilarious, especially the way they turned on each other. Top quality entertainment.

Again, thanks for the 3 pts

Genuine question; do your younger fans latch on to the Chelsea rivalry and try and make it a big deal without fully knowing the reasons behind it ? Similar to some of our younger fans when we play leeds.

Genuine question; do your younger fans latch on to the Chelsea rivalry and try and make it a big deal without fully knowing the reasons behind it ? Similar to some of our younger fans when we play leeds.

Yes they do, and if you ask them they haven't got a clue why.

They sing 'Hark now here.....' And most weren't born when most of our historic stuff kicked off with Chelsea.

In fact I was only 4 or 5 when In the 60's, City fans got down Chelsea early and placed themselves in the Shed, much to the annoyance of the Chelsea faithful. A lot of Chelsea point to that as the original incident that started our long running 'love affair'.

Derby/Forest rivalry does get desperate sometimes.

Think Leicester will go up. Rather you than Redknapp. Prefer you then to get battered because I don't particularly like you.

But way more than that I'm more interested in us.

There's Derby.

Then more Derby

Then a bit more

Then I might have a look at Forest. Maybe

Then whoever pisses me off. Maybe.

Then back to Derby

I've got more interest in how many passes we made in succession during a 0-0 in a friendly than anything that's happening with another club

Mane we should make Leicester a more significant rivalry. There have been a few important matches in recent history. Play off final, for example. And there have been a few players played for both clubs (although surprisingly few now I think about it).

Maybe if we were a bit more up for it, we'd have better luck against them.

What is it that makes a rivalry? Why can't Leicester be rivals? Odds are we won't be in the prem with Forrest next season (having beaten them in the play off final) so we've got to have sort of rival to look forward to playing.

Archived