You know what I hate?...

Day

When you go to the shop to just buy toilet roll, they give you that.."you need a poo" look at the till, so what I need a poo, we all do it. I feel forced to browse the shop and find something else to buy so it looks like I'm just picking up a few bits.

It's 2014 **** sake, isn't it time we got over things like this and allowed us to buy toilet roll like it was a Mars bar?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you go to the shop to just buy toilet roll, they give you that.."you need a poo" look at the till, so what I need a poo, we all do it. I feel forced to browse the shop and find something else to buy so it looks like I'm just picking up a few bits.

It's 2014 **** sake, isn't it time we got over things like this and allowed us to buy toilet roll like it was a Mars bar?

toilet paper my arse!

I hate the cheap stuff the de-ply's it's self, and you get an odd tear line.

***** toilet paper.

that's the stuff you get in the workplace! It's a hobby of mine to re-align the perforation lines, but then again, you already know that as it's written on my profile bio.

We used to have Izal at school it was akin to teflon-coated greaseproof paper. It was like trying to wipe your arse with a polythene bag. :D

We used to have to use it as tracing paper. :-|

But it doesn't bother me going in the shop to get them and if you buy Andrex ya get glared at, nobody bothers if you buy the tracing paper.

I seriously doubt that people at the counter pay any attention to what you buy. They have seen every product go through that beeper they have thousands of times. I've worked at the counter myself and mostly been thinking my own businesses. Sometimes you could suddenly realise that you have no knowledge about last five to ten minutes customerwise or productwise.

Archived