Charlton Athletic v Derby County

sage

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what does russell have to do to get a start? ward was below par last week and in general recently, thats annoyed me that ward's starting, needs a rest/to realise his place in the team isn't his by right

Russell is still finding his way back to full fitness following a broken leg. I have no problem with Ward starting - he will realise that his place is under pressure more than anyone.

Russell is still finding his way back to full fitness following a broken leg. I have no problem with Ward starting - he will realise that his place is under pressure more than anyone.

Hope he plays like he realises it today. Last couple of games he's not been at the races, so to speak

thats a good point but i still feel he looks fit enough to start, even if its just for 60 minutes then bring wardy on for 30 and see how hungry he looks

Archived