Charlton Athletic v Derby County

sage

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next Saturday, I'm predicting that they are going to open with War Pigs, then there'll be a couple of songs from Masters of Reality and Black Sabbath IV, a song or two from 13, stuff that really shows off Geezer's fantastic bass playing (NIB, Behind the Walls of Sleep - that sort of stuff), then of course the awesome bells and thunder and lightning intro to Black Sabbath, Iron Man, Children of the Grave, hopefully Spiral Architect - and of course they will finish up with an amazing rendition of Paranoid.

Can I have any points for that?

Hang on a bit I can't believe I'm being out categoried.... :o:blink:

Charlton 1 - 3 Derby

Hughes FGS, 600 passes, 14 corners and a pass completion rate of 86.7%. Barcelona can stay behind using the watchability stakes

1-2

Martin (31)

Russell (72)

windy

Charlton to have a player sent off

Derby fans to chant OOooooh la la la la laaa song

derby to make 764 passes

0-3 Rams

FGS Martin

Mourinho in stands stabbing himself in head with pen.

Warm and damp

Mercury rising in Ares.

Charlton 0 - 1 Derby fgs Russell.
weather mild.
Passes 632
Offsides 4
Shots off target 15
Shots on target 7
Corners 7
Possession 64%

Next Saturday, I'm predicting that they are going to open with War Pigs, then there'll be a couple of songs from Masters of Reality and Black Sabbath IV, a song or two from 13, stuff that really shows off Geezer's fantastic bass playing (NIB, Behind the Walls of Sleep - that sort of stuff), then of course the awesome bells and thunder and lightning intro to Black Sabbath, Iron Man, Children of the Grave, hopefully Spiral Architect - and of course they will finish up with an amazing rendition of Paranoid.

Ain't one like enough?

Addicks 2 - 1 Schteve's Barca Army

Church          Buxton (FGS)

Jackson

58% Possession

12 Shots

2 On Target

Away Attendance 1,498 (World famous Notts Forest Away Attendance 1,500 - Greatest supports in the world)

thought Jackson was missing??

Archived