Charlton Athletic v Derby County

sage

To all those who almost filled the away end at The Valley on Saturday - a very big Thank You from me and every Charlton supporter for being so generous with your applause for the Upbeats at half-time.  Our fans' forum, Charlton Life, sponsors their kit; loads of contributors have praised your involvement in the kids' big day.  For us long-suffering fans that was the only joy of the afternoon - especially loved the breakaway group making a second lap of honour!

I was mightily impressed by your continuous singing towards the end.  Thanks again, Derby fans, and I wish you an enjoyable and successful remainder of the season.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To all those who almost filled the away end at The Valley on Saturday - a very big Thank You from me and every Charlton supporter for being so generous with your applause for the Upbeats at half-time. Our fans' forum, Charlton Life, sponsors their kit; loads of contributors have praised your involvement in the kids' big day. For us long-suffering fans that was the only joy of the afternoon - especially loved the breakaway group making a second lap of honour!

I was mightily impressed by your continuous singing towards the end. Thanks again, Derby fans, and I wish you an enjoyable and successful remainder of the season.

And a big well done to Charlton as well, the club have made 20 kids Christmas's. Deserved the applause from all - fantastic.

Archived