winning ugly

TroyDyer

Made me laugh when a few started to moan and even boooo last night, embarrassing.

Made me extremely effing angry. There's a place at the other end of Brian Clough Way for that sort of 'fan'.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the plan A seems to be working.

At 1-1, go for the winner, DON'T protect the point. That'll do me.

This, a thousand times this.

Draws generally are rubbish, 1 measly point! i'd rather gamble for 2 extra at the risk of losing the 1 we have.

Made me extremely effing angry. There's a place at the other end of Brian Clough Way for that sort of 'fan'.

I was say in the north stand and didn't hear any. The only real moaning was when Ward unleashed that pea-roller from the edge of the box. I reckon if Dawkins hadn't gotten injured he'd have been off...

I was say in the north stand and didn't hear any. The only real moaning was when Ward unleashed that pea-roller from the edge of the box. I reckon if Dawkins hadn't gotten injured he'd have been off...

A group of half a dozen somewhere around row S in D block in the upper. First of all they were sat in someone else's seats and had to move one row further back, then they started moaning at Bucko, then Hendrick until finally they turned their attention to Sammon. And I quote...

"McClaren must be mad - why is he bringing that effing Donkey on?"

And this guy said 'clown' and not 'claren' - I got filter-pwn3d

Not the most entertaining game to watch but none the less a good 3 points.

Wards crosses were frustrating and I didn't think Eustace had the best game before going off. But other than that I think Boro did some homework and kept on top of Hughes and Bryson very well.

A win is a win irrespective of how we play and the players should not beat themselves up about it.

tbf to the people booing there was PL football last night and they missed their Sky Sports to go and watch that rubbish. None of our players are good enough for Chelsea. Even John Hartson says we're not good enough. Should have stayed in and watched Citeh march on and super Liverpool and Suarez (who's better than Sammon imo) batter Norwich.

On a serious note we've got about 10,000 plastics to welcome back soon. They demand entertainment. We belong in the PL. We're Derby County! We should be thrashing small clubs like Fulham, Swansea and QPR.

Btw what was the Arsenal score? Did you see Suarez's goal? See Bale at the weekend? Oh that cnut Sammon scored, anyway did you see Rooney's tackle? What's the United score?

Forsyth won it in front of the NE corner..

Cheering

He then gave it away with a pass...

"Get him off!"

Then he won it back off him...

"man of the match"

All in one movement!

I lose my temper with them I do. Tell the fookers to go home! They're cnuts. I'd rather the ground have less fans than these muppets. I'd rather listen to Billy Davies than the mad ramblings of ****** like this.

"It's too easy Derby"

"Ooooouuuuut!"

Shut

Up.

You

Are

A

Daft

Cnut

I hate them. I don't like our fans tbh. I like our hardcore fans. But how many have we got? This message board and about 10,000 more.

The rest I'd like to drop off outside Stamford Bridge. Or just to drop off the face of the earth.

Yeah, there was a bit of a cheer when the attendance was read out but it wasn't that good was it? Personally, I thought our fans made more noise and were a lot more positive with 21k watching Cloughie's side. I'm all for a full Pride Park but the ones moaning and groaning at every misplaced paced or weak shot need to stay in with the wag.

Instead of moaning why not start - Ger into em!

That would get the lads going and vent you frustration and anger  ;)

I lose my temper with them I do. Tell the fookers to go home! They're cnuts. I'd rather the ground have less fans than these muppets. I'd rather listen to Billy Davies than the mad ramblings of ****** like this.

"It's too easy Derby"

"Ooooouuuuut!"

Shut

Up.

You

Are

A

Daft

Cnut

I hate them. I don't like our fans tbh. I like our hardcore fans. But how many have we got? This message board and about 10,000 more.

The rest I'd like to drop off outside Stamford Bridge. Or just to drop off the face of the earth.

Never been called hardcore before. Hard yes...corr you are a right twonk..yes but as one..Never! Fans like the "Too easy Derby" brigade do annoy me.

They measure us by what they see on TV on Sunday afternoons.

If they opened their eyes they'd see, as Ambitous stats show, that we're getting to the stage now where most the quality in this ***** division can be found from about 5/6 teams. Two of which are in the bottom half. Two that's midtable and we've beaten them both away.

It's the 2nd tier. They need to get real. We chuck in more than our fair share of quality. Show me any team that's scored better goals. Fook it, put and two teams together (except Watford can't be one) and see if they can match the amount of quality goals between them.

If you find yourself hypnotised by ITV UEFA Champions League, Match Of The Day and Super Sunday I'd suggest instead of coming to watch the leagues top scorers who are 4th and only one recent defeat (a narrow defeat to Harry's mercenaries) play on Saturday that you get a yourself what you really want. A day trip to watch Hazard and Co.

(We all moan but if you're on the back of these lads right now then I think you need a reality check)

Bet Blackpool will come and show us more appreciation

Never been called hardcore before. Hard yes...corr you are a right twonk..yes but as one..Never! Fans like the "Too easy Derby" brigade do annoy me.

They're the exact same bunch who think Theo chasing down defenders who has 4 easy passing options is 'playing well'.

But fat Martin not running because he asked for it at his feet and not 30 yards past him is 'lazy'.

"Out!"

What if one man comes 'out' too slowly? Maybe there's a reason they're holding a line?

I think our boo brigade would just love Savage in the side doing those pointless closing down runs he used to get applauded for.

Draws generally are rubbish, 1 measly point! i'd rather gamble for 2 extra at the risk of losing the 1 we have.

The weird thing was though that under Clough we never seemed to draw. As troydyer said, steamroll someone at home then lose comfortably away. I always wanted more draws under Clough. Not losing is a good habit. 3 draws is better than 1 win and 2 defeats.

Draws generally are rubbish, 1 measly point! i'd rather gamble for 2 extra at the risk of losing the 1 we have.

The weird thing was though that under Clough we never seemed to draw. As troydyer said, steamroll someone at home then lose comfortably away. I always wanted more draws under Clough. Not losing is a good habit. 3 draws is better than 1 win and 2 defeats.

A group of half a dozen somewhere around row S in D block in the upper. First of all they were sat in someone else's seats and had to move one row further back, then they started moaning at Bucko, then Hendrick until finally they turned their attention to Sammon. And I quote...

"McClaren must be mad - why is he bringing that effing Donkey on?"

And this guy said 'clown' and not 'claren' - I got filter-pwn3d

Didn't notice it myself, but they sound like w/\nkers...

Archived