lets go and invade grounds

B4ev6is

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember us being given the home end at Notts County and Wolves back in the eighties

I remember back in the late 60's and 70's we didn't need to be given the home end. We just bloody took it.

We don't exactly 'invade' the iPro stadium, do we?

We have played 3 games at home and 3 away under McClaren's management. At the moment the increase in attendances away from home is more immediately noticeable - and it's a darned sight more vocal too. The atmosphere was absolutely brilliant on Saturday all game. I think that as word gets around that it's great fun watching The Rams again, the home gates will pick up too and the increase in atmosphere that comes with it - and of course if it looks as though we might really be making an impact at the sharp end of the table, first of all the waverers will return, then the fair weather fans and - who knows - perhaps even the glory hunters.

We have played 3 games at home and 3 away under McClaren's management. At the moment the increase in attendances away from home is more immediately noticeable - and it's a darned sight more vocal too. The atmosphere was absolutely brilliant on Saturday all game. I think that as word gets around that it's great fun watching The Rams again, the home gates will pick up too and the increase in atmosphere that comes with it - and of course if it looks as though we might really be making an impact at the sharp end of the table, first of all the waverers will return, then the fair weather fans and - who knows - perhaps even the glory hunters.

Saturday was really good, best away trip I've had for a long time! Atmosphere in the second half was immense

You can get a ticket for a tenner against Middlesbrough. Can't complain at that.

I reckon a win on Sunday at Wigan and we just might get close on 26,000 for Middlesbrough - and that would be remarkable for a night match.

Well said!!! No excuses! Get back on the rollercoaster all you fair weather fudge packers!

Realise not everyone goes every week, but if you want to moan at things, give opinions on forums, criticise players, managers etc then you have to support when you can.

Archived