lets go and invade grounds

B4ev6is

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel safe with my dad with me and i wish derby would a spcail club could be set up. Were i could travel with supporters like me. Even cost me a bit more on my season ticket were this spcail bus could drop off near your home.

I'm sure the club would help you go on the road rider with the aid of one of the organisers. See if your dad could ask the club?

Good old B4, encouraging everyone to go away, but stays at home.

Like the other guy says, it ain't a cheap pastime B4.

He's said numerous times why he doesn't go away, love the positivity and enthusiasm though. If we were all like that I think it'd be a very happy place to go!

It's not a cheap hobby but it is affordable, you don't have to get smashed and spend £50 on beers each away day. Barnsley for example £15 ticket and £15 train ticket. That's affordable!

B4 keep up your enthusiasm, keep up the positivity and keep encouraging people to go away. I wish I was as happy and supportive toward derby as you are at times

Go if you want to, don't go if you don't want to. Do what you want mate!

I'm sure that B4 will go whenever circumstances allow him to do so. It's called 'being a fan'.

What does 'B4ev6is' represent....?

• I sometimes see 'Before Elvis' when I've had a few cans.
  • I've tried to equate the numbers to letters: 'Buevgis' - but that doesn't seem to work.
  • Is it: 'Bevis' with the year we won the FA Cup sandwiched within the letters?
  • Saying the numbers: Before Evsixis... plausible if I can turn that into a word.

Or am I simply overthinking it? lol.

What does 'B4ev6is' represent....?

• I sometimes see 'Before Elvis' when I've had a few cans.
  • I've tried to equate the numbers to letters: 'Buevgis' - but that doesn't seem to work.
  • Is it: 'Bevis' with the year we won the FA Cup sandwiched within the letters?
  • Saying the numbers: Before Evsixis... plausible if I can turn that into a word.

Or am I simply overthinking it? lol.

My Enigma De-Coder reckons that it could be BEVIS born on the 4th June, then again it could be an abbreviated form of Ben Nevis climbed in 1946.

:rolleyes:

Hmm, there's an idea for a football league club allow a bigger allocation of away tickets than home!!! You have some batty ideas B4 but that ones excellent. What would your reaction be if we gave 20k of our seats to Forest fans when they next visit???

I remember us being given the home end at Notts County and Wolves back in the eighties

Archived