Jordan Ibe

thelovebelow

Another Liverpool player. Not sure I believe it.

Liverpool’s brilliant babe Jordon Ibe is wanted on loan by Steve McClaren’s Derby County.

The youngster has slipped out of Brendan Rodgers’s first team squad and may be allowed out for games to stay sharp.

Ibe is about to sign a long-term contract at Anfield when he turns 18 next month, but he will also be farmed out to get game time.

McClaren wants to throw the outstanding youngster into his bid for promotion and will try to persuade Rodgers to send him to Pride Park.

Liverpool want Ibe to play and are even willing to let him go back to League One where he began his career.

However if McClaren sells the Derby idea he could get Ibe on loan in the next few days.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfer-news-jordon-ibe-2813765#ixzz2lEFW5be8

Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss the good old days when we had to use Wikipedia and family trees to figure out who the player was we were linked with :(

.......or the even better days when we had no idea who we were interested in until they signed........

And even then we didn't know them until they played

Hasn't Daniel Agger been out of favour at Liverpool a few times this season too.

I guess we will be linked with every man and his dog from Liverpool and all will be part of the Hughes deal.

Boring lazy journalism.

I watched a liverpool reserve game and did an article on it.

Had a few well known players but this guy was just different gravy... 

set up 4 goals, and importantly made the correct decisions every time, whether it was run at his man or lay it off, or cut back.

So it's YOUR fault then.

Again.

:p

So it's YOUR fault then.

Again.

:p

haha, no I just did a liverpool youth game where he was top class.

I don't want Jordan Ibe, I don't want Raheem Sterling, I don't even want Andre Wisdom - if it means losing Will Hughes  :angry:

Not much between Jordan Ibe and Hughes, believe me.

I don't want Jordan Ibe, I don't want Raheem Sterling, I don't even want Andre Wisdom - if it means losing Will Hughes  :angry:

Racist!! :p  :p

I wish we could take Wisdom from all this though and get 12 million for Hughes. It's a shame losing hughes but it's going to happen and we might as well get everything we can out of it. 12million spent with a bit of wisdom can go along way.

.......or the even better days when we had no idea who we were interested in until they signed........

And even then we didn't know them until they played

Me too, I was quite relieved when the man in front turned round and asked who the big black lad in the middle was and I didn't know either. Miss that really, just waiting to hear about it on RD or read what Jim had to say in the programme.

Archived