New rams player features

DerbyRam!

more to let everyone know, they now got the full 90, with a little starting bit, saying who's playing and who's on the bench and all 90minutes with commentary :)

it's quite good now, definately worth paying if you cant get to the games like me :) only like £4.50/month

(as opposed to just 90minutes of football with no sound)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

more to let everyone know, they now got the full 90, with a little starting bit, saying who's playing and who's on the bench and all 90minutes with commentary :)

it's quite good now, definately worth paying if you cant get to the games like me :) only like £4.50/month

They had that last season

And I still can't get commentary on my iPad . Can get interviews and full 90 mins but would rather be able to get live commentary!

Mornin Arch,

Do you come into Matchchat? There's usally someone on who trys to relay the match ftom RD commentary?

I do it sometimes for away games, not brilliant or owt but s'pose it's something? Come in and pull up a pew love :-)

I've got it but, it's rubbish quality.

Some of the interviews sound is awful.Like it's done in a wind tunnel. :rolleyes:

And they play that goddamn awful music over some of the question so you can't hear what's been said. :angry:

They really should get someone to quality control what goes out to the paying costumer.

Other than that it's cheap enough,you get what you pay for etc....

these guys above are saying there's still no commentary?

You sir, explain yourself you bounder.

And I still can't get commentary on my iPad . Can get interviews and full 90 mins but would rather be able to get live commentary!

The commentary doesn't come on till a couple of minutes into the game, if you look on the homepage at the top a link will appear

he's right god damn it.

How very annoying !

Will be at the B'mouth game so will have to wait til v Wigan to try it. Of course, I'll have forgotten how by then! Perhaps one of you kind young men would post a reminder on the Wigan match day thread, please?

How very annoying !

Will be at the B'mouth game so will have to wait til v Wigan to try it. Of course, I'll have forgotten how by then! Perhaps one of you kind young men would post a reminder on the Wigan match day thread, please?

you can watch the Sheff wed match if you wasn't there, it's on now, both halfs.

Archived