New rams player features

DerbyRam!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I still can't get commentary on my iPad . Can get interviews and full 90 mins but would rather be able to get live commentary!

Arch..have you downloaded the Football League app to your iPad yet? The ramsplayer live match RD commentary goes through that app now. Our DCFC official site doesnt make that very clear but thats what you should do. It works on iPad and iPhone. Quite good actually.

I know I can watch the games afterwards - I'm not that thick! It's commentary I was moaning about and now the lovely Daveo has told me what I need to know!

I didn't need to do anything, as soon as the player pictures and subs are finished, and the Steve bloomer song is done, commentary begins.

I might need to re read this thread again, maybe I'm getting my wires crossed. I do this all the time at work.

How very annoying !

Will be at the B'mouth game so will have to wait til v Wigan to try it. Of course, I'll have forgotten how by then! Perhaps one of you kind young men would post a reminder on the Wigan match day thread, please?

you're on about live commentary! Oh!

Right, well you wandered off topic you see, we were talking about commentary on the recorded full games.

It's me, I didn't read your post right.

Thanks, Stockholm Ram. I think that's the app I downloaded, but this is all new stuff for an old brain to cope with! Next time I need to listen to commentary, I'll have another go. Then be back on here sounding all pathetic if I can't do it!

Dont worry Arch..im knocking on in years too. Took me a while to get to grips with it all. Commentary on FL app doesnt start ( for me at least) until about 4 seconds before kick off unlike using Ramsplayer on normal computer where you get about 30 mins build up.

Erm, I'm with Leroy?

hehe.

Tbf I watched the interview with Manish on RamsPlayer and he seems sound.

The football league show just doesn't get the budget or interest and Manish is no Hansen but he seems nice enough.

"Not allowed to call it the East Midlands derby it's the East Midlands clash"

Lol, he's been getting stick then. Probably by cyber warriors.

hehe.

Tbf I watched the interview with Manish on RamsPlayer and he seems sound.

The football league show just doesn't get the budget or interest and Manish is no Hansen but he seems nice enough.

"Not allowed to call it the East Midlands derby it's the East Midlands clash"

Lol, he's been getting stick then. Probably by cyber warriors.

Agree, don't think the problem with the Football League Show is down to Manish, I quite like him actually. The budgets are obviously not great and his supporting cast isn't exactly cutting edge!

Interesting I went out with a girl called Manish once, at least that's what my mates called her...

aaahhhthangyou

• 2 weeks later...

Archived