Song for McClaren?

PrivateDerby

Return of the Mac, once again

Return of the Mac, c'mon

Return of the Mac, oh my god

you know that you've come home, here I am.

Funny, I was singing this to my girls, but they were singing something like....Return of the mack, Get 'em, what it is, what it does, what it is, what it isn't.......eh?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny, I was singing this to my girls, but they were singing something like....Return of the mack, Get 'em, what it is, what it does, what it is, what it isn't.......eh?

[Chorus 1:]

Return of the mack,

It is,

Return of the mack,

Come on,

Return of the mack,

Oh, my god,

You know that I'll be back,

Here I am.

[Chorus 2:]

Return of the mack,

Once again,

Return of the mack,

Top of the world,

Return of the mack,

Watch my flow,

Here I go.

[Chorus 3:]

Return of the mack,

It is,

Return of the mack,

Hold on,

Return of the mack,

Don't you know,

Return of the mack,

Oh, little girl,

Return of the mack,

Once more girl,

Return of the mack,

Up and down,

You know that I'll be back(round and round).

That's it, apparently. 

What your girls were singing is the start of a Macklemore song, nothing compared to the Mark Morrison classic

I know, I was just highlighting the differences between the generations. Soz.

I believe the E I E I E I O song is a curse when it's sang. Please do not encourage singing this, or I'll have to kill you dead.

Dead right. Back in the 70's if we sang "We rule the Midlands" we lost, but the more refined "Derby Popside rule the Midlands" guaranteed victory. Be careful what you sing. Oh - and put your left sock on before your right etc.

I haven't listened to his albums but his singles I've found pretty catchy and I admire him speaking out about the amount of homophobic rhetoric in hip hop and rap culture.

From what I've heard of him I'd be reluctant to actually classify his music as hip hop though, but I suppose I wouldn't know what else to call it either

It's not the worst, but any song that mentions any kind of hat that doesn't really exist is pretty poor. If you can get rid of the hat, it's a song.

I cringe something rotten when I hear "PLAYER is a w*nker, he wears a w*nker's hat..."..

But he has got a magic hat, you don't think that's his real hair do you?

That might be it. I don't listen to his music. It's an insult to hip hop.

How is this possible?

I don't listen to hip hop. It's an insult to music.

Never listened to good golden era conscious hip hop before then i take it or any of the jazz influenced stuff such as shades of blue. Rap and hip hop are different genres, don't be ignorant to musical genres then act like you have some kind of superior taste.

Archived