England v Montenegro

froggg

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About time we had a attacking side, Roy gets mocked for being too defensive, now the media think he's gone too attacking, I give up with the press at times. PRESS Redknapp ain't the answer!

ok , 29 predictions , bit disappointing , but i think it's only fair to let those of you who could

be arsed to predict , have any points you get , added to the 'Prediction League'..

don't forget to predict in the next match , England v Poland.

ok , 29 predictions , bit disappointing , but i think it's only fair to let those of you who could

be arsed to predict , have any points you get , added to the 'Prediction League'..

don't forget to predict in the next match , England v Poland.

Club v Country and club wins....for this game ;)

Gerrard is dreadful..

How does he still get a game? He can tackle, but his passing is woeful, hislong range shots are poor and his freekicks have been terrible..

Carrick plays that position and is a far better ballplaying CM..

It should be Carrick and Lampard at CM

Here's a thought, when a team parks the bus across the width of penalty box, play wingers on their natural side and get more crosses in.  

You'd think wouldn't you? But then again that's why we have attacking fullbacks.. Too bad Baines has spent all half cutting in instead of going on the outside..

On a side note, Gerrard is infuriating.. The simple pass is on, but he just delays to open his body and hope to play another hollywood pass.. He's too feckin slow. Carrick would play it faster and more simple

Archived