England v Montenegro

froggg

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

England 2-0 Montenergro

I'd love them to score first..

Roy Hodgson seems to have only 1 plan to tackle medium to good teams.. Score first (ususally a set piece) and hold out.. If we don't score, take the 0-0..

So bland.. But in all of our big games at the Euros (France, Sweden, Ukraine, Italy) and our games in this group (Ukraine, Montenegro, Poland) we either scored first or it finished 0-0.. I think only the Ukraine home game is the exception where we scored a dodgy late equalizer.

I hope England win as the WC will be better with them in it.. But I'm also hoping for Montenegro to score first to make the game more interesting..

Am I right in thinking we could qualify tonight if we win and Poland win ?

No.. There is no possible outcome today to mean that we are mathematically qualified..

However If we win and Ukraine fail to win it will take some swing in GD even if we lose to Poland.

It also depends if they use GD or head to head meetings to seperate sides.. If they use head to head and we win tonight but then lose to Poland (and Poland win tonight) they will top the group!

England - 1 - Montecarlo or however they are 2 ( first half )

Roy sacked and steve mac poached from derby for a half time team talk

England 4 - Monty pannasar or whatever there called 2 ( second half )

then onto wembley against Poland on tuesday which will be more like a home game for poland the ammount of jam rolls over here

Archived