Calling all old people (Mossy, Froggg etc)

sage

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Used to love the interaction between different parts of the BBG.

C stand  c stand give us a song c stand give us a song  :D is the oldest I can remember

Suppose we could change it to south east south east give us a song.......no,maybe not :ph34r:

I thought you were 51, how many 102 year old people do you know?

My great Aunt is 108 so on that basis I'm not yet middle aged. Yet. But having watched the Rams since the Ward days the first song I remember had no clapping or drums or tune but was just a simple 'Derby, Derby, Derby..........'

At its best - mainly at night and big games like Chelsea in the League Cup and some of the European nights - it used to roll around the BBG as some groups stopped and then others started. Occasionally everyone would join it at the same time. To my young ears it was a magical sound.

It died out at the BBG as the big nights and games got fewer in number and as seating was introduced. Its never really happened at all at PP, that I can recall

I can remember singing 'Knees Up Mother Brown' can't remember all the words, but I think it was something about sawing someones legs off, maybe i got that wrong, praps uttox could help. :unsure:

And there was;

Oh by the light.....(by the light, by the light)......of the silvery moon....(silvery moon, silvery moon)...

Then it just descended in a lot of nah nah nah naaaa's.

My great Aunt is 108 so on that basis I'm not yet middle aged. Yet. But having watched the Rams since the Ward days the first song I remember had no clapping or drums or tune but was just a simple 'Derby, Derby, Derby..........'

At its best - mainly at night and big games like Chelsea in the League Cup and some of the European nights - it used to roll around the BBG as some groups stopped and then others started. Occasionally everyone would join it at the same time. To my young ears it was a magical sound.

It died out at the BBG as the big nights and games got fewer in number and as seating was introduced. Its never really happened at all at PP, that I can recall

Totally agree, the simple ones are the best! Whe that rolls around it does sound quality!

Archived