Who do you think made this decision

sage

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't get into a massive dicsussion but it's this bit that concerns me here Wilko and not just from you.

If the new man doesn't need to get us in the play offs this season then why the hell did we sack the old one? I'm reading from people saying the new man doesnt need ot get us up he just needs to have us playing decent football.

Or is it going to be a story of the blame continuing and this seasons already being ruined by Clough so the new guy is not having much chance at all to get us there?

The new guy has to get us top 6 or close to it, otherwise what was the point of change?

I'm looking forward to it, I've heard for long enough that it's just NC holding us back, I'm ready to watch the Derby County machine unleashed.

Correct this decision must result in success maybe not top 6 but bloody close and keeping the season going to the last weekend. Probably that is the test of the decision, how long will we retain an interest in this season

I won't get into a massive dicsussion but it's this bit that concerns me here Wilko and not just from you.

If the new man doesn't need to get us in the play offs this season then why the hell did we sack the old one? I'm reading from people saying the new man doesnt need ot get us up he just needs to have us playing decent football.

Or is it going to be a story of the blame continuing and this seasons already being ruined by Clough so the new guy is not having much chance at all to get us there?

The new guy has to get us top 6 or close to it, otherwise what was the point of change?

I'm looking forward to it, I've heard for long enough that it's just NC holding us back, I'm ready to watch the Derby County machine unleashed.

There definitely needs to be signs we will challenge for top 6 and I'd expect to be no lower than 10th. He has inherited a good squad but there are weaknesses (such as the defence) that the new man may well have addressed in pre-season and now is left with emergency loans until jan. There's also other issues he may not want such as a lack of real width. He also needs to stamp his methods onto the squad, to organise them how he wants. So although I don't expect him to have the near on 5 years that Nigel had (as he has no wage bill to cut etc), I don't expect him to have deliver instantaneous success.

What if your wrong will you be magnanimous lol

Oh I'll be magnanimous alright.

About as magnanimous as some of the posts I've read on here.

One thing is certain, no matter who comes in I've got a bit more class than some on the neanderthals that I've had to reply to for the last few years.

What's that I hear,  Pulis is a cnut? Surely not.

Look you have no idea who is going to be appointed. Get behind the club DCFC

I was behind the club until they fired a manager that didn't deserve to be fired. I think I was more behind them than you.

What is getting behind the club to you curtains? Is it not criticising every aspect of it? Is it not posting garbage posts with RAMS4LIFE on it?

Cos that's what I've seen other passing off as getting behind the club.

Unlike some I don't change my views depending on what day it is. I've been consistent since day one and you're not in a position to tell me how to act or how to behave.

Unless the next manager comes from within I will not back him. In fact I already decided If he does well it's because of what Clough has left behind. Imagine that, what kind of person am I to judge someone before even giving them a chance.

And now I'm ready to be slated from hell to high heaven for judging someone based on nothing.

At least I'll know how some of you lot have felt for the last few years. Is it nice to hate your own manager before he even starts? Does it make the football more enjoyable?

RAMS4EVA.

I wouldnt say that the Predators are ding incredibly stupid thingso. Keeping Pekka Rinne and Shea Webber aint bad for starters, Ok the Radulov saga was a bit stupid but i think they just need some younger talent upfront. They are not Stanley cup contenders but they could be doing far worse. e.g the leafs who have the benefit of the biggest hockey market in the world and the most money of any NHL team. The preds are in Nashville a town known for its  music not hockey.i dont think the

board have done a bad job, they are losing money and are fed up with it, they made a change and will now live or die by it, if it works we will all be singing there praises.

Wilson owns a part of Nashville Predators too and they are making incredibly stupid things there also. He should lay off the sports.

"Look you have no idea who is going to be appointed. Get behind the club DCFC"

I dont think any of the managers on that list are any good

I dont like Sam Rush or his moustace

I think the board will split the team up and sell off the good players then sell up leaving us in the same debt as before

I think we've **** on a manager that actually cares about Derby

Why should I get behind them?

I wouldnt say that the Predators are ding incredibly stupid thingso. Keeping Pekka Rinne and Shea Webber aint bad for starters, Ok the Radulov saga was a bit stupid but i think they just need some younger talent upfront. They are not Stanley cup contenders but they could be doing far worse. e.g the leafs who have the benefit of the biggest hockey market in the world and the most money of any NHL team. The preds are in Nashville a town known for its  music not hockey.i dont think the

board have done a bad job, they are losing money and are fed up with it, they made a change and will now live or die by it, if it works we will all be singing there praises.

As long as Poile and Trotz are there things won't work. The way they handled Shea Weber's contract last time was an absolute disgrace. The way they let Suter slip through their fingers was very sad also. Radulov thing was awful too.

Earlier they have made even more stupid things but now they seem to have learned something along the way. Last draft was awesome for them and gave them a chance to start going forward if they can play their cards right. Their offense is really lame. They have no scorers or a center that could contribute on daily basis.

For as long as the team has existed they haven't been going anywhere and they won't in next few years.

Archived