Thank You Nigel you've done a good job

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the point as you will just say that they are not. You somehow think clough was better than Jim Smith and cox. He has gone now so let's move on. He clearly hasn't done the job they wanted this season.

I've watch Derby since the 1970:s may be not the best times but i know a decent manager when i know one. Yankees out!! I pissed off with them now.

Thank you nigel..personally disagree with this decision but that's life.

Hopefully we will get a more winning manager but we'll never havee someone who cares more about our beloved club.

Your work towards building our great academy, stabilising the club and bringing through the likes of hughes will never be forgotten. Top bloke.

I believe NC has (with the resources given to him) has not done a bad job, but in my eyes this season was gonna end up the same as the previous 2 seasons, mid table mediocracy (at best) I do want to say thanks to Nigel I don't think anyone can say hand on heart he didn't give his all to the club.......I hope whoever it is that we get to replace NC is given money to spend but I won't hold my breath, tho if it is pulis he won't need that much money for 11 donkeys to hoof the ball up n down the pitch !!!!!

Nigel i watched your burton teams. I know you have the gift sorry derby haven't given you longer. I can only see us going down from here.

Everyone will realise what Nigel did when the new boss starts kicking off.

Sly Derby, sly.

Then again Nigel, there's more to life than football. Enjoy your family mate.

Someone who could do a better job than Clough? OK my granny.....fair enough serious answers her budgie then

Come on now, we know you're happy about it, but this thread is to say thankyou to him, not to ridicule. There are other threads on which to put your opinion.

Archived