New Manager?

Catch 23

McClaren's 3 month contract runs out on Monday, would like Pulis over McClaren.

Questions if McClaren takes over, will he be given money to spend? the statement issued by the board makes me think he will be, also does this mean we may actually sign a foreign player, as he has good contacts?

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is everyone saying Pullis did such an amazing job at Stoke? They were awful, truly awful to watch and he had the highest net spend of anyone, more than united, chelsea etc.

We shouldn't have it rid of Nigel but now we have they might realise what a pile of poo there is available.

Warnock.

Why is everyone saying Pullis did such an amazing job at Stoke? They were awful, truly awful to watch and he had the highest net spend of anyone, more than united, chelsea etc.

We shouldn't have it rid of Nigel but now we have they might realise what a pile of poo there is available.

Warnock.

He got results, which would not be a problem for me. Win by any means necessary. I would be happy with that.

Hell, we can employ Hitler as long as we are top 6 at the end of the season for all I care. A playoff spot is the expectation now, rather than merely the goal.

I have spent most of the day thinking about who I want, and I´ve decided on McLaren.

Upside - His coaching ability is beyond question and he has won the Dutch league with an unfancied side. Should also have good Foreign contacts. Downside - didn´t achieve at Forest (not given long enough) or England (too early in his career).

He can´t afford to fail in England again, so will be highly focused to succeed.

At least the football will be better than under Pulis.

Archived