Nottingham Forest v Derby County

Boycie

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say there is no need to change the style. I don't agree that you suddenly need to playa physical ugly game. I would say that when games are looking crowded in the middle then a change to exploit the space out wide would be a good plan BAs one example. Plan A and Plan B are not set in stone. Your Plan A should depend on who you play against and your Plan B on how the game is going.

I agree with you totally. From what I can see we do change things around during the game. Maybe we should have more radical changes during the game. To be honest my question was more aimed at someone just saying we have no plan B without saying what they would do if they are that disappointed.

Council Ground

Sat 28th Sept

Nobody wanted to do this game, so I stepped up to the plate.

Stick your predictions here, any losing predictions will gain the member a straight red, and a visit from the Utch brothers.

Capice?

don't call us , we'll call you ..

Next !!..

The formation is still the problem. This should have been sorted in the summer. The lack of width is killing us. Neither full back has been good enough so far, especially Craig Forsyth who looks hopeless.

We miss a solid centre half and John Brayford.

See, you can't even answer my question.

How can you label me or anyone else for that matter a "wrist slasher" having had two poor results on the bound against local rivals and failing to win a league game at home thus far when were almost in October?

Is this acceptable then? am I suppose to sit back and be all happy after each defeat? If we lose against Ipswich that's cool, nobody will say a dicky bird and we shell all be overwhelmed at the prospect of another load of points dropped down the swanny.

I'll praise the club for such a result in future, I apologise Sir.

I label you a wrist slasher sir because you're happy to label Clough's supporters happy clappers but seem sensitive to being labelled yourself. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. Simples.

At least WilkoRam, Mostyn, etc back up their views with rationale reasoning and don't resort to tribalistic labelling. I don't mind people not supporting Clough, but the way you chose to express your views is deliberately antagonistic.

Now if you want to talk football - I doubt anyone is happy with the status quo. I'm certainly not. The defence is clearly in need of TLC right now. If we don't finish this season in or around the play offs Then I agree it will be time for Clough to go. Until then though - and despite the underachieving - I'll continue to back him. It's a long season and there's still time to turn things around.

I label you a wrist slasher sir because you're happy to label Clough's supporters happy clappers but seem sensitive to being labelled yourself. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. Simples.

At least WilkoRam, Mostyn, etc back up their views with rationale reasoning and don't resort to tribalistic labelling. I don't mind people not supporting Clough, but the way you chose to express your views is deliberately antagonistic.

Now if you want to talk football - I doubt anyone is happy with the status quo. I'm certainly not. The defence is clearly in need of TLC right now. If we don't finish this season in or around the play offs Then I agree it will be time for Clough to go. Until then though - and despite the underachieving - I'll continue to back him. It's a long season and there's still time to turn things around.

I agree mate, if Clough does go, it should be after the season as finished, not before. There is nothing to say that whoever we get in to replace him will turn things around. We could end up worse off. 

I agree mate, if Clough does go, it should be after the season as finished, not before. There is nothing to say that whoever we get in to replace him will turn things around. We could end up worse off.

Same thing was said last season and the season before that.

Then its lets see close season if we buy, and then wait 10 games for a good look at where we stand, the excuses are never ending.

Then its lets see close season if we buy, and then wait 10 games for a good look at where we stand, the excuses are never ending.

Totally agree, the time is now......

Tend to agree with this. At the end of the past few seasons there's often the "next season is key" then "it's only a few games in, can only judge after 15 or so" followed by "if we're nowhere at Christmas" then "shouldn't change now with it so close to the end" and back to "next season is key"

I don't think today's result will make anyone who wanted him to stay to suddenly change and think he should now go. If a new manager is to be found though I think it should be done before Xmas so that the new man had time to work with the squad and identify his areas that needed improving.

All hypothetical but I don't see the end of the season as being the only time a manager should change.

Archived