Fed up of Clough

rammieib

YEH we only lost 2-1 tonight !!! big improvement on the LOSING SCALE !!!

so sack him!!!!! who do u bring in ???? someone that wants his own team and 5 years down the line were still in the same position, can you honestly not see an improvement or are u that blind, or are u just a armchair fan??

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im sorry but Sausagemeat cut the BullSh*t.Leicester have one of if not the best squads in the league they should be beating us.

They have spent £15 million in two seasons thats more that some prem clubs.They have a wage budget of a midtable prem team.

I dont consider them rivals and see them as a failure of a club if your calling for our nigels head why isnt nigel pearson gone hes been backed numerous times and failed.Play off heart ache or not he was in posistion to be in the top 2 and F**ked up.

Not in my opinion. Most new managers come in and immediately bring their own players with them rather than having to dismantle a whole squad and rebuild from scratch.

Look at the stats tonight, particularly possession and shots on target.

Are we getting turned over by teams that have spent millions more than us?

Yes I know that results are the be all and end all but if you carry on outplaying teams sooner or later results will come.

they made 8 or 9 changes from the game against blackpool on saturday. as soon as they bought three of the first team players on they turned the tie around pretty quickly.

If you want Nige out then you need to want him out every week. Win/lose/draw.

I've not seen any movement to shift him. I've not seen any movement to shift the Americans (I actually hyped Americans and not y@nks) except when we are losing.

Prove it's not all knee jerk.

Or get you legs under the table and accept this defeat for what it is.

imo.

It's not constructive criticism of a debate on. Nigel or the team. It's just slating him most the time.

This season we have been sold our tickets based on us being playoff contenders and so far this season we have looked nothing like playoff contenders.

The Forest game is a pick-em contest where either team could win due to the rivalry.

We have Leeds and Ipswich at home after and i would class anything less than 4 points from these two games as not good enough. 

Were we? I thought we sold our season tickets on the basis of wanting to go to support your team for 23 matches?

Did we not look like play off contenders when hammering Yeovil and Millwall?

Not in my opinion. Most new managers come in and immediately bring their own players with them rather than having to dismantle a whole squad and rebuild from scratch.

Look at the stats tonight, particularly possession and shots on target.

Are we getting turned over by teams that have spent millions more than us?

Yes I know that results are the be all and end all but if you carry on outplaying teams sooner or later results will come.

SO thats BOTH you and NC that think we are outplaying teams yet still losing ? perhaps the answer is start playing worse and we might win ? LOL

What I don't like is that Clough berates the team for mistakes, but then picks the players who made them over and over again. If he can't see that we need at least two new defenders, then he deserves to go. 

However, he may be towing the party line, aware that the money simply isn't available. It's therefore easier to say that what we have is good enough.

The fans, however, will not be fooled.

Is that honestly the way Derby fans see it? Mid table but as long as we get one over the famous team it's a good season? If so that's kinda sad

haha you wish, your just the next name on the season sheet list. Wouldn't make a difference.

And "the famous team" laughable. Your not famous. Your owner is. So don't overhype yourselves.

What I don't like is that Clough berates the team for mistakes, but then picks the players who made them over and over again. If he can't see that we need at least two new defenders, then he deserves to go. 

However, he may be towing the party line, aware that the money simply isn't available. It's therefore easier to say that what we have is good enough.

The fans, however, will not be fooled.

are you doing a collection for two new defenders?

Were we? I thought we sold our season tickets on the basis of wanting to go to support your team for 23 matches?

Did we not look like play off contenders when hammering Yeovil and Millwall?

If we sold our season tickets on the basis of wanting to support your team for 23 matches, we would be selling more than we did when we played 19 matches in the premier league. better value for money?

Yeovil were really poor and Millwall put in the worst performance i have ever seen against us. We did well against an out of form Brighton and almost got beaten by bottom of the league Bolton, who lost 3 - 1 the game after...

so sack him!!!!! who do u bring in ???? someone that wants his own team and 5 years down the line were still in the same position, can you honestly not see an improvement or are u that blind, or are u just a armchair fan??

We are 12th !! is that a magor improvement ? a 1/6th of te way already through the season - do you really see after 5 years of NC in charge we will mount a serious challege this season ?

SO thats BOTH you and NC that think we are outplaying teams yet still losing ? perhaps the answer is start playing worse and we might win ? LOL

That's what the stats are saying. We are just not clinical at one end and not tight enough at the other end.

Can't believe I am even trying to have a reasoned debate with someone on uses HAPPY CLAPPERS and LOL

haha you wish, your just the next name on the season sheet list. Wouldn't make a difference.

And "the famous team" laughable. Your not famous. Your owner is. So don't overhype yourselves.

The names engraved on the Champions League trophy seem to disagree with you...

If we sold our season tickets on the basis of wanting to support your team for 23 matches, we would be selling more than we did when we played 19 matches in the premier league. better value for money?

Yeovil were really poor and Millwall put in the worst performance i have ever seen against us. We did well against an out of form Brighton and almost got beaten by bottom of the league Bolton, who lost 3 - 1 the game after...

How did Millwall go on in the games following us?

Out of form Brighton are above us.

I don't mind people being unhappy when we lose but why do we have to twist facts when we win games?!

Archived