Fed up of Clough

rammieib

So we can't even beat a Leicester reserve side so here is my question...we obviously don't have a good enough team, if only because I don't believe any of the back four are good enough so....as a fan do I want us to keep losing games because it gets us closer to Clough going out or do I support us and hope we win because I am a Derby fan.

I am so tired of mediocrity and five years on we don't even look like a top six side so what is Clough (and the owners) trying to achieve.

The only positive for me, I'm in Phoenix where it's 35 degrees and sunny so I didn't have to go!!

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we can't even beat a Leicester reserve side so here is my question...we obviously don't have a good enough team, if only because I don't believe any of the back four are good enough so....as a fan do I want us to keep losing games because it gets us closer to Clough going out or do I support us and hope we win because I am a Derby fan.

I am so tired of mediocrity and five years on we don't even look like a top six side so what is Clough (and the owners) trying to achieve.

The only positive for me, I'm in Phoenix where it's 35 degrees and sunny so I didn't have to go!!

bang on rammieib !! NC is shocking - 5 years of going nowhere

I don't know why I'm bothering to respond to this thread...

It was a cup game against a team in the top three in our division, anything can happen. Reserve team my arse, Leicester had seven players in their finishing 11 who are on a reported 25k plus a week. They have an incredible squad for this division and it will be proven come the end of the season.

We are all disappinted naturally but a bit of perspective is needed. Onwards and upwards, Florest at the weekend will be a doddle. Come on you Rams!

Sorry, have other managers gone to clubs and taken them five years to get promoted? No they haven't. They have done it by inheriting players, making them better, bringing in a few, getting rid of the dross and making good decisions. (and playing attacking football). Clough hasnt in my opinion done the above.

So I REALLY don't buy the opinion that he needs to be judged on having his own players.

Archived