Derby County v Reading

mozza

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should possibly wait to see if young Will is fit, if not with him AND Jeff out we lose a hell of a lot of quality.

They've looked fragile at the back and I'm waiting for 2wellies or some other such bloke who knows what he's talking about to  confirm that their right back is the weak link. He drifts so far inside he's usually holding the centre halfs hand. I fancy Wardy to tear his arse out.

I'm chucking my chips on WillHeIs  being patched up and playing.

2-0 Rams.

Keogh.

Should possibly wait to see if young Will is fit, if not with him AND Jeff out we lose a hell of a lot of quality.

They've looked fragile at the back and I'm waiting for 2wellies or some other such bloke who knows what he's talking about to  confirm that their right back is the weak link. He drifts so far inside he's usually holding the centre halfs hand. I fancy Wardy to tear his arse out.

I'm chucking my chips on WillHeIs  being patched up and playing.

2-0 Rams.

Keogh.

Isn't their RB Gunter? :lol:

You say they're fragile too but they've kept a few clean sheets in a row now (3 I think).

Theres at least 3 predictions heading for the 'recycle bin'..

head this , heart that , head this you buggers..

Brick+Wall+Clip+Art-BrickWall

:angry:

:D

Apologies for starting that unfortunate trend by waxing lyrical about the heart versus head juxtaposition!

Only mentioned one score though, so hopefully did not set off the prediction league ambiguity sensors.... :)

Archived