iPrediction league 2013/14

froggg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that I partake but what if it were simply 3 for defender 2 for midfielder and 1 for an attacker. Highlight attackers at start of season I.e wingers and forwards to stop confusion.

i'd sooner name names and rate accordingly , if i'm to do it at all , to avoid disputes ,

but thanks for your suggestion..

What about giving a Brucie bonus for guessing the time period of the goal if it's your scorer. Say 5 points bonus if you get the player and in the time period stated, say 0-10 11-20 21-30 etc.

You know it's a fantastic idea. Even though you'll say it's rubbish, but I know it's greeeeeaaaaaat!

What about giving a Brucie bonus for guessing the time period of the goal if it's your scorer. Say 5 points bonus if you get the player and in the time period stated, say 0-10 11-20 21-30 etc.

You know it's a fantastic idea. Even though you'll say it's rubbish, but I know it's greeeeeaaaaaat!

no.

Be a good idea but should be for next season onwards. Can't move the goalposts during the season, Sammon has enough trouble finding his license let alone the net if it keeps moving...

next season ? , in the prem ? , i'll award 5 points for any correct FRGS in the Prem !!

Archived