iPrediction league 2013/14

froggg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok , i've 'nicked' the rules off GBoro to save me typing 'em out again , and highlighted bits..

''Following the success of the 2011/13 Prediction League,

Every game, we start a thread on the Matchday talk page. I will go through the Matchday talk thread each week and look for your prediction, and I'll keep a league table running. I'll only work on league games, not cup games or any of the pre-season friendlies.

This season it'll be easier, as most of the conversation happens in the chatroom, meaning I'm not reading through 20 pages of thread to find all the predictions "http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/smile" alt="smile">

Points will be gained for the following correct predictions:

For correctly nominating the winning team or a draw: +1 point
For correctly nominating the first Rams goalscorer: +2 points
For correctly predicting no Derby goals: +2 points ya miserable b'stards
For correctly nominating the scoreline (with the teams the right way around): +2 points (so 3, including the point for predicting the winning team)

And no conditionals. No "If Keogh starts, then we'll win, but if he's on the bench we'll draw" stuff - pick a result and go for it.

A total of 5 points can be picked up per game.

I'll be looking at the last prediction you make in the thread. Only predictions made before kickoff will count, and if you go back and modify your prediction after kickoff, I'll not count it.

We had a generously donated trophy last season but it's a tough economy, we'll try to have a whipround but no guarantees.

Good luck to all, especially me''.

Results up to present day will be posted shortly , as it's only a 'fun game' please bear

with me if your total is incorrect , i've done me best !!

mo55y..

Ear wiggo fhen..

Placings , up to and including the Millwall game..

Leaders on 12 points are - Ambitious , Timlondium , zippy-- 12pts

joint second are - PoshRam ,Shabash -- 10pts

joint third are - adamD , frogg , shuff264 -- 9pts

joint fourth are - archram , DerryRam , LeicesterRam , networker1884 , Rams_R_us ,RodleyRam ,

Scott129, uttoxram75 , 3232 -- 7pts

joint fifth are - davenportram , MrTibbs , ramexpat , rezner , Toadbelly --6pts

joint sixth are - admira , AlphaSignia , AnagRam , DcFcDyycheee , eranio20 , gritstone ram

Mary Hindge , mo55y , Private Derby , ramsbottom , Ram On Toast , rynny , sheeponacid , Yorkshire Ram--5pts

joint seventh are - Asanovic , Catch23 , Cisse , DesertRam , dabber , ladyram , maydraykin , Ram Dram ,

SouthStandDan , SteveBrummie , SuperSheep -- 4pts

joint eighth are - rammieb , Badlands , Smiffy ,2491 , Butthead , 09wadej , nfb , derby county talk ,

Crimson Ram , North-Stand-Ram , Vulcan Ram ,  East Herts Ram , adamdcfc6 -- 3pts

joint ninth are - Leeds Ram , TroyDyer , Stevenage Ram , Salop Ram , Smalley Ram , Animalisa Ram ,

Ramshankered , Smyth-18 , Rampton Ram , Ramplinho , Morecambe Ram , abertawe-ram , McRamFan ,

Redcar , BlacknWhites , Mafiabob , curtains , jordy4derby -- 2pts

joint tenth are - Coconut Monkey , JW DCFC , AndyB , eddie , Ramble On , needles , Whoneedshuls ,

Boycie , Neon , Igorwasking , maza233 , Jacko1983 , Shottaz , Rich3478 , Bodmin Ram , Top Ram , DCFC-17 ,

YoungUttoxRam -- 1pts ..

all the rest of you who entered haven't troubled the scorers yet !!

mo55y ..

ps , apologies for any mistakes , mis spelling etc..

That's great, Mossy. Thanks for taking the trouble to do all this. You're a star in my book!

Awesome stuff, dont know how I've managed third though

Thanks guys , it took an age to bring it up to date , but  now it's done , i'll hopefully be able to keep on

top of it .. :D

Archived