Trainers

Neo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are them ZX750s like mate? Hoping they release them in some plain colourways.

Sorry for late reply went into hibernation to early !!!

ZX750s are the most comfy trainers I have had, got a plain navy pair in "other materials" and a black leather pair, the man made material ones are far more comfy than the leather ones, in my opinion the all navy ones look the nicest, treat yourself !!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Adidas-750-Navy-Mens-Trainers/dp/B00ENZ011G

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Are you a woman? Buying footwear that never gets worn. Like buying a pint of milk and not drinking it...I'll stick it in the freezer just to protect it

Very similar I suppose! It's just some trainers, unlike female shoes are seen as an investment to some saddos, so they're definitely not shoved at the bottom of the wardrobe knowing that they're never going to be danced in (hahaha slag) 

• 1 month later...

'd/13/12/26/ese2e2uz' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' /> Mrs got me these, wasn't sure at 1st (Adidas gazelle all my life) but quite like em now...

Waffle Racers? They're smart, I've got a pair of grey ones just wish they hadn't used all that vintage washed and yellow glue look.

Nice one for bringing this up again, thought it had gone :lol:

I found a pair of new old stock Puma King Astros a couple of weeks ago, well chuffed, might even use them for their intended use, now I'm playing 5s again...

Might.

• 1 month later...

Gazzelles, forest hills, malmos, and even designed my own adidas recently because I couldnt get the colours I wanted. I think i have around 10 pairs I currently wear, not including the comfy new balance I use for hols.

I also have just bought a pair of mustard gazelle for my boy, he is only 18 months and im reliving my youth through him, poor lad :-)

Archived