Trainers

Neo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adidas Dublin

Plain Forest Hills - none of this suede *****. Breaks my heart to see them on the bargain rail at JD Sports

Nike Tennis Classic

Trimm Trabb

Adidas Chile

Samba's - about as fashionable as your granddad's pants now but I'll never stop buying them, great for playing football as well as watching!

Adidas Dublin

Plain Forest Hills - none of this suede *****. Breaks my heart to see them on the bargain rail at JD Sports

Nike Tennis Classic

Trimm Trabb

Adidas Chile

Samba's - about as fashionable as your granddad's pants now but I'll never stop buying them, great for playing football as well as watching!

Samba's arent fashionable?

I f*cking love em, close to getting another couple of pairs, will wear them till I die. 

My wife has made me throw away my old forrest hills (bet they are older than a lot of posters on here)now trainers are important to me comes from old terrace days,what are your current favs,please dont say addidas or nike give the full name  ie addidas samba etc.

Nowdays looking for comfort over fashion.

My wife has made me throw away my old forrest hills (bet they are older than a lot of posters on here)now trainers are important to me comes from old terrace days,what are your current favs,please dont say addidas or nike give the full name  ie addidas samba etc.

Nowdays looking for comfort over fashion.

If you're wearing addidas, I think they might be fake :ph34r:

Samba's arent fashionable?

I f*cking love em, close to getting another couple of pairs, will wear them till I die.

Put mine through the washer this morning ready for Millwall :lol:

The pair on the left are the first trainers I ever bought, still got them and they're getting on 17/18 years old!

Haven't seen a pair like them since and they've held up really well. Saying that the difference in the stitching etc. in them compared to my new ones is massive.

"epGaPVul" alt="epGaPVul">

Latest purchase... light and comfy, well, round the house they are as I haven't been brave enough to wear them in public yet.

"pt5AVb9l" alt="pt5AVb9l">

Get that trainer off the worktop!

Scruffy pigdog.

Put mine through the washer this morning ready for Millwall :lol:

The pair on the left are the first trainers I ever bought, still got them and they're getting on 17/18 years old!

Haven't seen a pair like them since and they've held up really well. Saying that the difference in the stitching etc. in them compared to my new ones is massive.

"epGaPVul" alt="epGaPVul">

girly pegs.....

Archived