Another exciting Transfer Deadline Day....

ChorleyRam

Well as ever the bids are flying in for players from the mighty Rams! Has anyone got any memories where we were actually excited because we were chasing someone on deadline day for serious money? Cos I ain't! Maybe I've just drunk too much over the years and forgotten!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love the manager to get his targets in early and to be fair we did. We just seemed to stop after Johnny Russell! Cupboard seem to be bare after that. I'd just love us to make a statement of our ambition, get the place going again! Imagine the breaking news 'Rams sign £2million centre half'! Don't tell me an Igor type signing wouldn't get everyone buzzing again, players included. It's just what we need in my opinion.

I'm dreaming tho!

Well as ever the bids are flying in for players from the mighty Rams! Has anyone got any memories where we were actually excited because we were chasing someone on deadline day for serious money? Cos I ain't! Maybe I've just drunk too much over the years and forgotten!

When we were the best team in the country Brian just went out and bought the best players. It was so obvious. Why the feck Nigel can't see that i'll never know......fookin clueless.....

Archived