Millwall's Kit Man

Day

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why, bored I guess...but needed to correct the inaccuracies in this thread.

The Millwall kit, called Adrian Wisson (sic), didn't forget the kit, the away one was loaded by mistake, but as it's white it clashed with Wednesday's & so we had to wait for out third kit (orange) to arrive.

And yes, Derby County received a guard of honour for being crowned Second Division Champions at The Den lining up in Millwall's change kit of red, after the Derby kitman hadn't realised Millwall had swapped blue for all-white.

A picture of Derby footballers in a Millwall kit was taken for Shoot to celebrate their promotion, and they also featured in the Millwall kit in a set of trading cards - as the photographer doubled up on the day for the Shoot picture & the trading cards.

Derby County won the game 1-0 in front of 12,983, with a few hundred from the midlands.

I can't, however, state what they watch on on the way home.

I don't know why, bored I guess...but needed to correct the inaccuracies in this thread.

The Millwall kit, called Adrian Wisson (sic), didn't forget the kit, the away one was loaded by mistake, but as it's white it clashed with Wednesday's & so we had to wait for out third kit (orange) to arrive.

And yes, Derby County received a guard of honour for being crowned Second Division Champions at The Den lining up in Millwall's change kit of red, after the Derby kitman hadn't realised Millwall had swapped blue for all-white.

A picture of Derby footballers in a Millwall kit was taken for Shoot to celebrate their promotion, and they also featured in the Millwall kit in a set of trading cards - as the photographer doubled up on the day for the Shoot picture & the trading cards.

Derby County won the game 1-0 in front of 12,983, with a few hundred from the midlands.

I can't, however, state what they watch on on the way home.

So to confirm:

1/ Derby PACKED our white shirts, but couldn't wear them for the game because it clashed with Millwall's.

2/ Derby posed for individual photo's in Millwall's kit, despite us having OUR kit in a bag?

Either someone dropped the ball here, or someone had an amazing sense of humour. Maybe we didn't want to have any laundry? Either way, it was probably the best a team in Millwall's colours has ever played.

Archived