Callum Ball

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've actually been quite impressed with the clips of him I've seen on ramsplayer this close season. He looks in good shape, his touch has been good and he's scored a few goals for the U21's.............I suppose If theres a good time to send him on loan its now while our first choice strikers are fit as he no chance of getting a first team start

This makes a mockery of earlier statements saying he'd be playing for the Under 21's alongside Mason Bennett.

The club are lying to us again, shipping out all the young talent they promised would not be leaving the club.

Who's going to be backup to our bench now? How are we supposed to win the U21 league without him? I sure hope the loan fee is going to be used for replacing him, if we haven't got someone else in by our visit to Corby Town on Saturday I'm demanding a refund on my season ticket.

This makes a mockery of earlier statements saying he'd be playing for the Under 21's alongside Mason Bennett.

The club are lying to us again, shipping out all the young talent they promised would not be leaving the club.

Who's going to be backup to our bench now? How are we supposed to win the U21 league without him? I sure hope the loan fee is going to be used for replacing him, if we haven't got someone else in by our visit to Corby Town on Saturday I'm demanding a refund on my season ticket.

Waiting for someone to bite.

Hopefully people start to rate him more realistically,struggled in league one and really needs to prove himself soon or his chances at derby should be gone.

Decent young lad who puts himself about, nowhere near first team standard though and not sure he ever will be

HOW CAN YOU EVEN SAY THIS?!?!?!? ARE YOU A COMPLETE FOOLISH FOOL?!?!?! DON'T YOU SEE THAT IT IS BENEFICIAL FOR BALL TO SPEND SOME TIME NEAR THE SEASIDE FOR 2 MONTHS?!?!?! HOW ELSE IS HE GOING TO PERFECT HIS SANDCASTLE TECHNIQUE FOR NEXT YEARS EAST MIDLANDS FOOTBALLERS FIVE A SIDE SANDCASTLE BUILDING COMPETITION?!?!?!

Waiting for someone to bite.

How was that?

HOW CAN YOU EVEN SAY THIS?!?!?!? ARE YOU A COMPLETE FOOLISH FOOL?!?!?! DON'T YOU SEE THAT IT IS BENEFICIAL FOR BALL TO SPEND SOME TIME NEAR THE SEASIDE FOR 2 MONTHS?!?!?! HOW ELSE IS HE GOING TO PERFECT HIS SANDCASTLE TECHNIQUE FOR NEXT YEARS EAST MIDLANDS FOOTBALLERS FIVE A SIDE SANDCASTLE BUILDING COMPETITION?!?!?!

How was that?

Caps is good, but why not bold or underlined?

Archived