Royal Baby

SSD

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me! I'm a bit of a Royalist.

And it's my birthday today, but I'll very happily share it with a Royal Prince or Princess, aswell as my daughter and Mostyn.

Have a great day people :-)

The one thing that would make me interested in this is if the sprog came out black and it turned out Emile Heskey was the father. 

I'll bite my tongue to a degree and not go into an anti royal rant about how them and everything they stand for is pure scum whilst they parasite off the rest of us. £5000 a night where she's having this baby, makes me f*cking sick. 

My opinion of the royals are that they bring alot of tourism to this country and are an iconic symbol. Yes we pay to keep them afloat, but without them, we'd be worse off.

Anyway sadly for the Americans, I don't think the baby will be called Apple or Blue.

My opinion of the royals are that they bring alot of tourism to this country and are an iconic symbol. Yes we pay to keep them afloat, but without them, we'd be worse off.

Anyway sadly for the Americans, I don't think the baby will be called Apple or Blue.

Royal family makes good bank for the government

Sky news reporting at its best : Numerous theories are emerging as to what cuased the Duchess of Cambridge to go into labour ... some believe her labour was influenced by the lunar cycle and the arrival of a full moon

How about the theory that she is over a week late ,, could that cause her to go into labour :huh:

Well, us men know the best way to induce labour.

;)

Ive been told a few!!!

She has a plan, hot curry, bit of off roading and then a bit of hard rumpy pumpy!!! Problem is she is getting quite big and I just dont know if i will be able to get anywhere with the tools im working with!!!!

Archived