Bristol Rovers v Derby County

Day

I'd rather see us win 2-0 then win 3-1 or 4-2.

A clean sheet is always a bonus and makes us sound a lot more solid. Hopefully these wins away from home in pre-season, granted all 3 have been against poorer sides, but it may just give us some more confidence away from home.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather see us win 2-0 then win 3-1 or 4-2.

A clean sheet is always a bonus and makes us sound a lot more solid. Hopefully these wins away from home in pre-season, granted all 3 have been against poorer sides, but it may just give us some more confidence away from home.

I agree, it makes a change to what we normally do in pre season!

It will happen this season because i have a feeling title winning season

I'd love us to give the League Cup or something a real good punt. Imagine Europa League football at Pride Park

Derby County v Lazio

Not actually that far fetched now that both Cups and the Europa League are considered a distraction to PL teams. I'd call it unlikely but I'd call a Swansea, Bradford and Wigan threesome of Cup finalists unlikely. Millwall too and they've had a final. Blackburn went far.

Man, i think I'd almost rather win the league cup than get promoted. Almost

The problem with the league cup is that we always get really tricky draws in every round! ;)

Yeh we always get someone huge early doors and dont stand a chance... I'm always hoping we get a small club like shrewsbury or scunny so we can progress!

I'd love us to give the League Cup or something a real good punt. Imagine Europa League football at Pride Park

Derby County v Lazio

Not actually that far fetched now that both Cups and the Europa League are considered a distraction to PL teams. I'd call it unlikely but I'd call a Swansea, Bradford and Wigan threesome of Cup finalists unlikely. Millwall too and they've had a final. Blackburn went far.

Man, i think I'd almost rather win the league cup than get promoted. Almost

I would take winning a cup over promotion every day of the week.

Archived