Bristol Rovers v Derby County

Day

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Hendrick will have one member reaching for the tissues for another reason.

Looks like a standard 4-4-2 again with Hendrick and Sammon coming in for Hughes and Martin every few games at a guess

@dcfcofficial: #BRFC vs. #DCFC starting line-up: Grant; Brayford, Buxton, Keogh, Forsyth; Coutts, Bryson, Hughes, Ward; Martin, Russell

And that ladies and gentlemen is Nigel's first choice 11, no Sammon will have some reaching for the tissues...

Some people will w4nk over anything these days.

Yes......thats no suprise is it, given that the first half team v port vale was also billed as the second team.

I assume he will play hughes deep unfortunately.

Yes......thats no suprise is it, given that the first half team v port vale was also billed as the second team.

I assume he will play hughes deep unfortunately ......when he plays.

Hendrick and Sammon are 2-3 days behind the others in terms of preparation. I expect both to make the starting XI v Blackburn.

Not sure, think tonight's team will be the 11 that start if fit.....

“Of course, Jeff Hendrick, Conor Sammon and Lee Grant come into the frame as well.

“I don’t think it is any secret what our back four in front of Granty will be against Blackburn – Brayford, Keogh, Buxton and Forsyth.

“It is up to the other players we saw at Port Vale to force their way in, to put doubts in our minds and and say to us ‘think about me starting’.

“It is going to be diffcult because the players we do have, the ones who came on late at Port Vale, and Jeff, are of an extremely high standard.”

Archived