Matteo Capitani

Stimacked

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Barcelona had a dossier on him, then they saw this picture and realised he's neither pulling the defenders hair, or ducking out of a challenge and then rolling on the floor crying like a baby, so he wouldn't make it in Spain. He might have done alright at Real where they've got at least one or two proper players.

Yeah, who ever heard of a decent player at Barcelona? You wouldn't see any of that diving in the Premier League or Championship....all cheats those foriegn lads..and so on and so forth....

Yeah, who ever heard of a decent player at Barcelona? You wouldn't see any of that diving in the Premier League or Championship....all cheats those foriegn lads..and so on and so forth....

You look very serene in your pose on that hill there Mr Highgate. Very calm and relaxed indeed.

Certainly not judgemental at all.

The post was tongue in cheek. Sorry if it caused any genuine offence.

Beautiful horizon my arse.

Didn't we sign a young lad from Lille the other day also?

Not to say they're any good of course, but it's a tantalising prospect if we're starting to attract lads from overseas.

The Hendrick and Hughes effect?

Lille? Have you ever been there? He probably got lost trying find his way home and ended up on a train to Derby.

I was commenting on the fact that we're casting the net wider than the East Mids, not making a holiday recommendation. No matter s'pose.

The point I was trying to make (badly) is that the road system there is unfathomable.

Wasn't that badly made, I'm just a grumpy ******* when I get home from work. ;)

Archived