Johnny Russell

ScoDav

Sorry for posting this hear, not usually on footy forums so not to good at the navigation side :)

Big congrats on the emphatic win today & i`m chuffed JR got the fist 2 goals. I said in an earlier post that he would hit the ground running, glad he proved me right lol

Would be great to hear what you thought of his play & if you see the makings of a quality player?

Well done again guys, i`ll be keeping an eye on the Rams this season & maybe even have a wee holiday during the season to Derby :)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a yes isn't it?

In the eye of the beholder matey, but you're a sick puppy for thinking about it.  :wacko:  ;)

I know it sounds sad but he looks like what we haven't had for over a decade, fast and a little bit nasty, obvious talent just from the first 45 minutes today. Two nice goals and you can see the effort he puts in, he should fit perfectly in our team of 'tryers' and I really really hope he is the end to all of the complete and utter fannying about in the box that we've had to put up with!

Our Shearer maybe?

I'm hoping Johnny is the new Bob Davison, unless we get freakishly and unnaturally lucky, in which case he's the new Dean Saunders.

Archived