Rams' clash at Forest live on Sky

froggg

Perfect for the ones that can't get to the ground..

But all it would mean is losing and probably heavily to Forest infront of the watching nation..

We have a poor league record away at Billy Davies's sides over the years.. Only that 1-3 win that I can remember of back in 2009 I think a few weeks after Billy Davies took charge of them..

Other than that, we've suffered comfortable losses at both Preston and Forest aswell as that humilliating 5-2 loss..

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perfect for the ones that can't get to the ground..

But all it would mean is losing and probably heavily to Forest infront of the watching nation..

We have a poor league record away at Billy Davies's sides over the years.. Only that 1-3 win that I can remember of back in 2009 I think a few weeks after Billy Davies took charge of them..

Other than that, we've suffered comfortable losses at both Preston and Forest aswell as that humilliating 5-2 loss..

Besides the fact that Billy c*nt is in charge, whether it's on telly or not won't make a difference. We shall beat them next season like we did before that, oh and the season before?

You must be a red dog they're the only ones capable of picking out a night game from years ago and trying to make it new news.

Yes. One more game I can see on our season for promotion.

Besides the fact that Billy c*nt is in charge, whether it's on telly or not won't make a difference. We shall beat them next season like we did before that, oh and the season before?

You must be a red dog they're the only ones capable of picking out a night game from years ago and trying to make it new news.

Can we just send 10 men down the road and atleast give them a chance to show they can play football on tv??

Tbf I don't really mind forest either.

I used to have a red car and they play in red.

Plus a couple of my mates went to school there in the 80's.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :o:blink:  That's you off the potential mod list :(

I go to Nottingham Uni. Don't think I've ever hated them more...

I was there when they were still good, before the bitterness and delusions set in. Never lived in Nottingham though, so maybe I got off lightly.

Back in the day, a night out in Nottngham was the peak of excitement for us Belper lads.

usually at'Orchid or Rock City.

but Forest???? Always but always beyond the pale.

With Wee Billy D there it gives spice - we simply MUST do them - and give them a hiding. i shudder at that season - not only the 5-2 debacle, but alien Earnshaw slotting the winner in the return a few weeks later. That double still grates.......

And of course there will always be that sense of missing out in the 70's. We are never likely to emulate their European success now. and we were so close on occasions.......

Archived