Football Trivia

chaperz21

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fill in the football teams (English or Scottish) to make a story:-

The sun shone _________on the day we set sail for the __________ in a ship with a ________ riddled with holes. As we sailed down the river which _________ to the sea, we waved to the fair maid leaning against the _________.

The _________ were made of Scots, Welsh and others of the ________ race. The exception was the cabin boy named __________ whose job was to _______ the boilers. He was illiterate but won our ________with his ________ efforts to improve his ________. He was sent to __________ by the other villains who had brought their _______ of weapons on board. They were a rowdy bunch and after a drinking session, they did in fact _______ furniture.

The voyage made my _________. She had not had a holiday ________ too long. The sea _______ did her a lot of good. We landed _________ in the day on the ________ of the island below the hills where the natives _______ their dead. We crossed a ________ and entered a dense _______ where the _________ roamed freely. We _________ regardless and eventually met a group of forest _________ dressed in _________ green. After a days journey we caught dark fish in a __________ and tried unsuccessfully to get milk from a herd of wild cows, they did not like having their __________.

At last we came to our destination, the home of Hampshire´s monarch the ____________. As she was a native of Hawaii she greeted us with a friendly _______ but she was very upset as her _____________ had been smashed when the _________ fell down. While the __________ was being built she was forced to live in a sumptuous _________.

When we found the treasure we put the _________ the ship determined to put it in the _________ building society when we got home. That night for tes we had _______ cake, some _______ buns and some _________ which made us ill.

Heres one from the Match Of The Day twitter!

Trivia time! Can you name the only two managers to have won both the World Cup and the Confederations Cup?

Complete guesses because I can only think of Brazil and France winning the Confederations Cup!

Domenech

Scolari

Can I be the first to score 0/2?!

Complete guesses because I can only think of Brazil and France winning the Confederations Cup!

Domenech

Scolari

You are the first to get 0/2

If it makes you feel any better Scolari was my first guess as well!

Fill in the football teams (English or Scottish) to make a story:-

The sun shone BRIGHTON (typo here?)on the day we set sail for the __________ in a ship with a HULL riddled with holes. As we sailed down the river which LEEDS to the sea, we waved to the fair maid leaning against the _________.

The CREWE were made of Scots, Welsh and others of the ________ race. The exception was the cabin boy named __________ whose job was to _______ the boilers. He was illiterate but won our HEARTS with his ________ efforts to improve his ________. He was sent to __________ by the other villains who had brought their ARSENAL of weapons on board. They were a rowdy bunch and after a drinking session, they did in fact WREXHAM furniture.

The voyage made my _________. She had not had a holiday ________ too long. The sea _______ did her a lot of good. We landed LEYTON in the day on the ________ of the island below the hills where the natives BURY their dead. We crossed a ________ and entered a dense SCUMBAGS where the _________ roamed freely. We _________ regardless and eventually met a group of forest _________ dressed in _________ green. After a days journey we caught dark fish in a __________ and tried unsuccessfully to get milk from a herd of wild cows, they did not like having their HUDDERSFIELD.

At last we came to our destination, the home of Hampshire´s monarch the ____________. As she was a native of Hawaii she greeted us with a friendly ALLOA but she was very upset as her BACK DOORS had been smashed when the _________ fell down. While the __________ was being built she was forced to live in a sumptuous _________.

When we found the treasure we put the _________ the ship determined to put it in the _________ building society when we got home. That night for tes we had DUNDEE cake, some _______ buns and some _________ which made us ill.

Some there for starters...will think of more later!

Domenech

Scolari

I'd love to but the problem is that I've never paid any attention to the confeds cup! lol

The sun shone BRIGHTON (typo here?)on the day we set sail for the __________ in a ship with a HULL riddled with holes. As we sailed down the river which LEEDS to the sea, we waved to the fair maid leaning against the _________.

The CREWE were made of Scots, Welsh and others of the CELTIC race. The exception was the cabin boy named __________ whose job was to STOKE the boilers. He was illiterate but won our HEARTS with his ________ efforts to improve his READING He was sent to COVENTRY by the other villains who had brought their ARSENAL of weapons on board. They were a rowdy bunch and after a drinking session, they did in fact WREXHAM furniture.

The voyage made my _________. She had not had a holiday ________ too long. The sea AYR did her a lot of good. We landed LEYTON in the day on the ________ of the island below the hills where the natives BURY their dead. We crossed a ________ and entered a dense SCUMBAGS where the RED DOGS (joke) roamed freely. We _________ regardless and eventually met a group of forest _________ dressed in _________ green. After a days journey we caught dark fish in a __________ and tried unsuccessfully to get milk from a herd of wild cows, they did not like having their HUDDERSFIELD.

At last we came to our destination, the home of Hampshire´s monarch the ____________. As she was a native of Hawaii she greeted us with a friendly ALLOA but she was very upset as her BACK DOORS had been smashed when the _________ fell down. While the __________ was being built she was forced to live in a sumptuous _________.

When we found the treasure we put the _________ the ship determined to put it in the _________ building society when we got home. That night for tes we had DUNDEE cake, some _______ buns and some _________ which made us ill.

Managed to add a few.

Archived