i missing derby games like mad

B4ev6is

I personal i can not wait for the season to start with no derby games it is driving me insane, infact it is driving me up the wall. i am looking for any football games and even my mind drifting towards pp when i am working even when i am asleep. i am starting to think maybe promation this season i personal hope like i do every single this is it were going up as champions which might bring the good times from the 70 and 80s back again. I think teams coming down will find it a lot tougher this season, and i think QPR might have to sell there best players to bring there wage bill down.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fair enough but thats all and parcel of being a derby county fan, we go with the highs and the lows, one thing we do stick with the lads even when there making us people our hair out come out thinking how hell did we not win this.

I personal i can not wait for the season to start with no derby games it is driving me insane, infact it is driving me up the wall. i am looking for any football games and even my mind drifting towards pp when i am working even when i am asleep. i am starting to think maybe promation this season i personal hope like i do every single this is it were going up as champions which might bring the good times from the 70 and 80s back again. I think teams coming down will find it a lot tougher this season, and i think QPR might have to sell there best players to bring there wage bill down.

England U 21's v Italy tommoz innitt..... :D

B4's not the only one. Really looking forward to the new season. Clean slate, everything to play for, Barks hopefully coming back... plus we've shifted seats so I 'm even looking forward to having a different view.

Can't wait for it to start actually.

:-)

i do have hobbies i do my tetsudo 2 a week and go golfing with my dad but still wanders to pp, and by the way jonney russle has signed due be showed around moor farm and medical so should be signed and sealed by monday afternoon.

B4's not the only one. Really looking forward to the new season. Clean slate, everything to play for, Barks hopefully coming back... plus we've shifted seats so I 'm even looking forward to having a different view.

Can't wait for it to start actually.

:-)

mirrors on the ceiling ?

Archived