Craig Forsyth

-JW-

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Puns aside for a minute can someone please enlighten me as to why we are suddenly signing players on loan when we have absolutely nothing to play for at all when we COULD have signed loan players in the New Year to bolster our very slim chances of getting into the play offs at that stage?

Puns aside for a minute can someone please enlighten me as to why we are suddenly signing players on loan when we have absolutely nothing to play for at all when we COULD have signed loan players in the New Year to bolster our very slim chances of getting into the play offs at that stage?

It's for the relegation dogfight?

Ward is injured and Jacobs loses the ball every 5.8 seconds?

It's for the relegation dogfight?

It's behind you!

The chasing pack.

Fair point but still doesn't answer why we didn't choose to do something positive when we had the slim chance of getting into the play offs rather than now do something reactionary now

simple.

The owners don't want to have to fund a prem recruitment.

The owners don't want to sell what they have got already if they go down.

Archived