Bohemians Friendly - info for travelling fans

spike1969

Just seen that callum ball is a part of the 22 man squad meaning he will get 45 minutes.

Watching the videos uploaded during preseason he was at the front quite a lot and looked quite a lot fitter to be honest.

Will be good to hear if its done any good or not.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm told that there are 3 bars at Dalymount under one of the stands - not sure which stand - long time since I've been to the stadium....the price of beer is at a discount. I shall aim to be in one of the bars at any rate at 13:45 and hope to meet some of you guys...its my fist time seeing Derby since we beat Milwall 1-0! :)

I'm told that there are 3 bars at Dalymount under one of the stands - not sure which stand - long time since I've been to the stadium....the price of beer is at a discount. I shall aim to be in one of the bars at any rate at 13:45 and hope to meet some of you guys...its my fist time seeing Derby since we beat Milwall 1-0! :)

Shout, "who's the chip-eater?" at the top of yer voice. If someone ***** yer, shake his hand and ask him if its Private Derby off the forum.....tell him utch says hello!

Currently sat on the Derry to Dublin bus, aka Hell On Wheels. Honest to buck bunch of skats sat behind me on the way to the Killers gig and one of them declared before setting off that today is the first time since she was 16 that she has faked tanned her ass. This is going to be a long 3 and a half hours.

Anyway I am going to get a taxi to the Porterhouse once we get in but if you lot are heading to the Bohs pub at the ground let me know by posting here or tweet me @DeeCurran1

Archived