Bohemians Friendly - info for travelling fans

spike1969

After the game, one of the bars will have live music, a cover band doing Oasis /Stone Roses that type of thing if that interests you. 

I am going to throw out a Derry Stereotype here and point out that The Undertones are playing the Village that night. If I stay Saturday too I will definitely be there.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone needing transport to and from Birmingham airport for the day trip please PM me.

Leaving Derby city centre at 0500 and returning to Derby at 11pm when flight lands.

Looking at around £20.00 per person.

If you havent booked anything yet the Birmingham to Dublin flights with Ryanair are only £64 return!

Nick

Anyone needing transport to and from Birmingham airport for the day trip please PM me.

Leaving Derby city centre at 0500 and returning to Derby at 11pm when flight lands.

Looking at around £20.00 per person.

If you havent booked anything yet the Birmingham to Dublin flights with Ryanair are only £64 return!

Nick

Down to £57 today for these flights.

If anyone (individuals or groups) needs any help arranging transport (other than public transport) from Dublin Airport in to the city/Dalymount Park or anywhere else that they want to go give me a shout. I have a good contact who has access to several people-carriers that can each take 7 passengers. He is a registered taxi and has done all of my company work for a number of years. He always collects me at the airport when I travel and will do a decent price. He can also do a return to the airport from Dalymount or whatever pub you want to spend your sheckles in so you can maximise your drinking time :)

Matt:

I presume that you know the secretary of Bohs (for all I know you might be the secretary of Bohs).

A few years ago Dalymount Park staged a UEFA Cup match between Drogs and Helsingborg (Henrik Larson played). I was working in Dublin at the time, at Hibernian / Aviva. As well as sorting a ticket out for me for the game, your secretary took me on a conducted tour of the ground, dressing rooms, treatment room, the lot.

I haven't forgotten - thank him for me. And yes, I will be having a jar or two at the ground. 

Matt is Boh's President Eddie. Under the current financial climate, if you are prepared to pay he might be able to take it stage further and fix it for you play this time :)

(Bring your boots ;) )

Matt is Boh's President Eddie. Under the current financial climate, if you are prepared to pay he might be able to take it stage further and fix it for you play this time :)

(Bring your boots ;) )

I'm 60, so I'll pass on the kind offer.

Really looking forward to spending a weekend in Dublin. I'm also heading over for a week in October, so if Bohs are at home that week I'll get up for another game too.

Hope so, need to show off the moves that Boycie taught me... 

Good skills, but he's not really moving that fast, there's just a bloke behind with a big bubble wrap popping all the bubbles so it sounds better.

And no matter how fast his feet are, I bet he's ***** at keepy ups, when have you ever seen a tap dancing footballer?

Archived